DX » Community » Reviews » USB 2.0 DVI High Resolution External Video Card/Display Adapter (1280 x 1024)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysaulsebastian on 05/29/2011

-very compact and lightweight -can be given as an additional card without additional software "Drivers work well w7 -has an optimization function to play better movie environments -You can connect another simultaneously (I bought 2) -the output quality is very good and does not degrade at all -for example, to send flash videos mpc or vlc I reproduced ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydiego10arg on 12/03/2010

It's really great to see it auto-installed on windows 7. I didn't have to use the CD with drivers. It works well. Great for laptops with HDMI and no VGA like mine. Small packaging and lightweight, so it's no bother at all to carry it around. Nice addition of the DVI to VGA converter which makes this product even more useful. A little warm, not a concern ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bystirli on 06/04/2010

+ easily found drivers from chipmakers' website http://www.displaylink.com/support/mac_downloads.html + works perfectly with static screens + supports the max resolution indicated (1280 x 1024) + probably the cheapest solution of its kind - Mac drivers do not support OpenGL/Quartz, so the video motion is very jaggy - possible problems with active USB ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections