DX » Community » Reviews » USB Rechargeable Waterproof Swimmer MP3 Player (4GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrvacorreo on 10/10/2013

the team has a very decent. It is very light to carry. My friends ask me where they can get it. The price is very good compared to other products that offer the same functionality. The packaging is very good. After several swimming sessions it works great. Two pairs of headphones and multiple ear fittings ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxiscoSoler on 05/23/2013

After several swimming sessions it works great. It has changed completely the way I swim. Now it is a nice and pleasant activity. The sound quality is good, although the noise of your surrounding activity (bubbles) can be overheard. Yes it's got FM radio... A little uncomfortable earphones. Switch FM ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byEchiDnaSG on 01/03/2013

Works as intended, FM radio, 2 pairs of headphones and multiple ear fittings included are good bonuses unable to source replacement headphones in the event of damage (that I have seen so far). The wires are a bit long for use when attached to goggles. recommended for swimmers looking for distraction ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bygboymix on 12/11/2012

It is very light weight, once attached to strap of swimming glasses stays there, never bother you while smimming. Very easy to copy you music, as mounts to USB as removable device, long living battery, I think about 10-12 hours of use, haven't measured it. Sometimes when you perform dives or push away ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bylrogacs on 12/09/2011

Looks very robust. Contains FM radio! What a surprise! On the box i read it's an option and the features list didn't contain this information. (Everybody has the fm radio feature too?) - It's not the easiest to control. Especially switch between mp3 and fm radio. - It wasn't easy to fasten the carrying ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byAndreGlock on 06/25/2011

It's just amazing to swim listening music. I'm swimming almost twice the time and distance I used to swim before. Don't drops from the ears if put correctly. It's a bit tricky to set up, first time I used the earphones dropped from the ears often, but after get used to it this wasn't a problem any more.... Read more

2 0 1

• posted bymnoardo on 01/06/2011

usefull and works as designed. takes a while to prepare the set up on your goggles but after this you can swin for hours, built quality really great, no plastic battery last enought before you breath goes away LOL, shippiment was faster than I expected, reached mu home even on Xmas day, it is really ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymnoardo on 01/06/2011

usefull and works as designed. takes a while to prepare the set up on your goggles but after this you can swin for hours, built quality really great, no plastic battery last enought before you breath goes away LOL shippiment was faster than I expected, reached mu home even on Xmas day Price. you cannot ... Read more

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections