DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.3 1x2 2-Output Splitter (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 10 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by chimello on 08/25/2013

Pros: Easy to use, just plug in AC power and just works, no configuration needed ... Cons: I really wants the cord of AC/DC power was more long. OtherThoughts: I'm use with HDMI Extender (SKU 110976) and no problem. I have sattelite TV (SKY in Brazil) and use this splitter to send one signal to main TV and the other output to my TV in bedroom u... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by rafatedeschi on 06/24/2013

Pros: It works great it's very small and can be hidden anywhere Very simple to get started even for those with no knowledge at all Cons: I have no cons to tell about this great product OtherThoughts: For those who are looking for a hdmi spliter for long distance it works perfectly... I'm useing a cable with 5 meters that goes from my living roo... Read more

0 0
  • posted by compropc on 01/16/2013

Pros: - Works Well. - Nice Material, looks well constructed. Cons: - Sometimes It gets very hot. - The light has no use, sometimes when the room is dark could bother. - When plug the hdmi (even not powering the ac adapter ) turns the light on, I tought it was warking as the light is on can lead to confusion. OtherThoughts: I got a projector a a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by ThiagoAlmeida on 10/02/2012

Pros: It simple splits the HDMI port in two outputs. You can connect two televisions at the same time. It doesn´t need the power supply. I´m using it, but when i disconnect, it continues working. So, i don´t know why the power supply. I´m using with the HDMI extender to send one of the outputs to another room. Cons: Very bri... Read more

2 1
  • posted by dangcougar on 03/29/2012

Pros: -Signal degradation is only noticeable if you do a side by side comparison of stills. -My box did not experience any artifacts, noise or serious visual issues. Cons: -A slight delay DOES exist but it will vary from game to game. Playing a high frame rate game like Call of Duty; you will notice immediately. Games like Killzone 3, Battlefie... Read more

1 1
  • posted by Marcuse1979 on 07/06/2011

Pros: - It works with long cables! - Small Cons: - 4 bright LEDs. If you have a projector, black tape over them is mandatory OtherThoughts: I hooked up this splitter to the HDMI out of an AVR Denon 1611, and I attached to it two long cables. One of 10m (33 ft) to the TV, and another one of 15m (50 ft) to the projector. Tested it with PS3, runni... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Crixis on 04/21/2011

Pros: - Small - May be effective but not for me - Good build quality - Hard case Cons: - Leds are bit powerful and shiny (not a problem at all) -No cons except my own problem: OtherThoughts: I have 42" LG LCD TV (10 MT HDMI) and 23" LG LED Monitor (1.5 MT HDMI). I was not able to get stable image with the splitter. There are image and... Read more

2 0
  • posted by abc1234321 on 01/26/2011

Pros: Signals show to be great. Output of a 4-to-1 HDMI switch connected to this splitter and a 15 metres HDMI cable to a projector and a shorter cable to my TV. No need to switch outputs.. both outputs give signal. Small, but very solid metal casing. LED per port shows if the port is receiving/sending signal. Great for occasional troubleshooti... Read more

0 0
  • posted by amolinab on 01/22/2011

Pros: This small device can send the HDMI signal visible to may second plasma TV set at 27.5 meters of distance, something others splitters can't do. I am so happy I've just ordered two more for my moderatly complex installation. No problems with the HDCP protection or even the EDID of different devices Cons: Maybe the length of the power cable... Read more

0 0
  • posted by pertre on 01/13/2011

Pros: Works great with perfect picture even with borth devices on at the same time. I have a Panasonic projector PT-AX 100E and a Philips LCD TV. Cons: LED lights from the splitter too bright. Easily solved with some tape however. OtherThoughts: First splitter shipped was not working. I first thought I made something wrong when connecting betwe... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections