DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.3 1x2 2-Output Splitter (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlizeri on 12/15/2013

Working like charm. No problems so far. I have used this thing now over three month. Iam using this with my PS3. This aplitter can bypass HDCP so i can stream my gameplay. No cons so far. It have worked like it should. Only con is that i needed get AC adapter for power source. If you are looking cheapest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRocky0909 on 10/16/2013

- works with one or both display powered on - works even without connecting the power supply - 1 input -> 2 output - expensive compare to those cheap splitter - donno why it include the power supply. It works even without the power supply. - tried a cheaper splitter before, but that one require both ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychimello on 08/25/2013

Easy to use, just plug in AC power and just works, no configuration needed ... I really wants the cord of AC/DC power was more long. I'm use with HDMI Extender (SKU 110976) and no problem. I have sattelite TV (SKY in Brazil) and use this splitter to send one signal to main TV and the other output to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrafatedeschi on 06/24/2013

It works great it's very small and can be hidden anywhere Very simple to get started even for those with no knowledge at all I have no cons to tell about this great product For those who are looking for a hdmi spliter for long distance it works perfectly... I'm useing a cable with 5 meters that goes ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycompropc on 01/16/2013

- Works Well. - Nice Material, looks well constructed. - Sometimes It gets very hot. - The light has no use, sometimes when the room is dark could bother. - When plug the hdmi (even not powering the ac adapter ) turns the light on, I tought it was warking as the light is on can lead to confusion. I got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byThiagoAlmeida on 10/02/2012

It simple splits the HDMI port in two outputs. You can connect two televisions at the same time. It doesn´t need the power supply. I´m using it, but when i disconnect, it continues working. So, i don´t know why the power supply. I´m using with the HDMI extender to send one of the ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydangcougar on 03/29/2012

-Signal degradation is only noticeable if you do a side by side comparison of stills. -My box did not experience any artifacts, noise or serious visual issues. -A slight delay DOES exist but it will vary from game to game. Playing a high frame rate game like Call of Duty; you will notice immediately.... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byMarcuse1979 on 07/06/2011

- It works with long cables! - Small - 4 bright LEDs. If you have a projector, black tape over them is mandatory I hooked up this splitter to the HDMI out of an AVR Denon 1611, and I attached to it two long cables. One of 10m (33 ft) to the TV, and another one of 15m (50 ft) to the projector. Tested ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCrixis on 04/21/2011

- Small - May be effective but not for me - Good build quality - Hard case - Leds are bit powerful and shiny (not a problem at all) -No cons except my own problem: I have 42" LG LCD TV (10 MT HDMI) and 23" LG LED Monitor (1.5 MT HDMI). I was not able to get stable image with the splitter. There ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byabc1234321 on 01/26/2011

Signals show to be great. Output of a 4-to-1 HDMI switch connected to this splitter and a 15 metres HDMI cable to a projector and a shorter cable to my TV. No need to switch outputs.. both outputs give signal. Small, but very solid metal casing. LED per port shows if the port is receiving/sending signal.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections