DX » Community » Reviews » OURSPOP HDMI V1.3 1x2 2-Output Splitter (100~240V AC)
Customer’s impression:
perfect excelent Works Great! highly recommended no latency
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywalteris on 07/09/2015

Pros: good quality, hdcp stripper, no latency Cons: first one didn't work second one they send worked great Description: Hdmi splitter from 1 to 2 (hdcp stripper for ps3) deliverd: 1 weeks used: 2 days price: for what you get it is worth it what you get: hdmi splitter, manual, adapter(usa) used I... Read more

Impression:Works Great!,hdcp stripper,no latency;

0 0 0

• posted by9210227 on 04/09/2015

I receieved this item roughly on time, it took a little over two weeks due to being out of stock but was sent as soon as it was back in stock. Pros. Simply to use, sturdy, small and simple to use. Ability to stream over 15 meter long hdmi cable. Cons. Personally i think that the leds for the unit... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byjaumemosquera on 04/08/2015

Pros: Works as expected, very good price, easy to use. Additionally it bypasses the hdmi 1.4 CP so you can record from PStation while playing (or from other devices) with no problem. Cons: I have not find any con yet Overall I would recommend to buy it

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byMaazaa on 03/29/2015

Pros: The product is very easy to use. Just plug in the input HDMI, then the output HDMI's. After that just plug in the power chord (5VDC) and you're ready to go. It's a great deal for the price. Cons: Had to order EU plug separately.

Impression:Works Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byzero10 on 03/23/2015

Pros: Supports HDCP negotiation on the input side so protected content still gets played Seems to add no noticeable lag or delays Much cheaper than any local alternative Cons: Gets a little bit warmer than I would like to see. I had to move it somewhere with a bit of airflow so that I didn't have... Read more

Impression:excelent ,Works Great!;

0 0 0

• posted bypjpcorreia on 01/22/2015

Just wanted something simple and didn't any loss of image Quality. Works just find 5*.

Impression:highly recommended;

0 0 0

• posted bydkv88 on 01/06/2015

Chegou direitinho e funcionando beleza. Tudo embalado direitinho e chegou no prazo. Recomendo para quem quer quebrar a criptografia HDMI do PS3.

Excelente, recomendo

Impression:excelent ;

0 0 0

• posted byMord0sK on 12/30/2014

I bought this to capture my PS3 for livestreaming and wasn't disappointed. Pros: Supports HDCP and has 2 outputs if I need one extra. No signal degradation either at quick glance. Cons: Didn't come with a Europlug power supply. Fortunately I already had a spare 5V DC PSU. Bottom line: If you need... Read more

Impression:highly recommended;

0 0 1

• posted by8868920 on 12/19/2014

This device works great. It outputs 2 HDMI video signals perfectly. External power is needed. If you need to output a hdmi signal to 2 Tv's, this is the best product. Highly reommended. Fast delivery.

Impression:perfect,highly recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byrbuitendyk on 10/16/2014

Very easy and straight forward to use

Impression:Works Great!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: