DX » Community » Reviews » HDMI V1.3 1x2 2-Output Splitter (100~240V AC)
  • 5 star 12 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBlizeri on 12/15/2013

Working like charm. No problems so far. I have used this thing now over three month. Iam using this with my PS3. This aplitter can bypass HDCP so i can stream my gameplay. No cons so far. It have worked like it should. Only con is that i needed get AC adapter for power source. If you are looking cheapest way bypass HDCP get this. Good if you want something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRocky0909 on 10/16/2013

- works with one or both display powered on - works even without connecting the power supply - 1 input -> 2 output - expensive compare to those cheap splitter - donno why it include the power supply. It works even without the power supply. - tried a cheaper splitter before, but that one require both TV to be on ... otherwise, the display are very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychimello on 08/25/2013

Easy to use, just plug in AC power and just works, no configuration needed ... I really wants the cord of AC/DC power was more long. I'm use with HDMI Extender (SKU 110976) and no problem. I have sattelite TV (SKY in Brazil) and use this splitter to send one signal to main TV and the other output to my TV in bedroom using a HDMI Externder (10 metters ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafatedeschi on 06/24/2013

It works great it's very small and can be hidden anywhere Very simple to get started even for those with no knowledge at all I have no cons to tell about this great product For those who are looking for a hdmi spliter for long distance it works perfectly... I'm useing a cable with 5 meters that goes from my living room all the way to my bedromm and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycompropc on 01/16/2013

- Works Well. - Nice Material, looks well constructed. - Sometimes It gets very hot. - The light has no use, sometimes when the room is dark could bother. - When plug the hdmi (even not powering the ac adapter ) turns the light on, I tought it was warking as the light is on can lead to confusion. I got a projector a and a led tv connected to it, sometimes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byThiagoAlmeida on 10/02/2012

It simple splits the HDMI port in two outputs. You can connect two televisions at the same time. It doesn´t need the power supply. I´m using it, but when i disconnect, it continues working. So, i don´t know why the power supply. I´m using with the HDMI extender to send one of the outputs to another room. Very bright leds... I hide ... Read more

2 1
  • posted bydangcougar on 03/29/2012

-Signal degradation is only noticeable if you do a side by side comparison of stills. -My box did not experience any artifacts, noise or serious visual issues. -A slight delay DOES exist but it will vary from game to game. Playing a high frame rate game like Call of Duty; you will notice immediately. Games like Killzone 3, Battlefield 3 or Rage will ... Read more

1 1
  • posted byMarcuse1979 on 07/06/2011

- It works with long cables! - Small - 4 bright LEDs. If you have a projector, black tape over them is mandatory I hooked up this splitter to the HDMI out of an AVR Denon 1611, and I attached to it two long cables. One of 10m (33 ft) to the TV, and another one of 15m (50 ft) to the projector. Tested it with PS3, running GT5 at 1080p/60 and DTS sound.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCrixis on 04/21/2011

- Small - May be effective but not for me - Good build quality - Hard case - Leds are bit powerful and shiny (not a problem at all) -No cons except my own problem: I have 42" LG LCD TV (10 MT HDMI) and 23" LG LED Monitor (1.5 MT HDMI). I was not able to get stable image with the splitter. There are image and sound on LCD TV stable however ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byabc1234321 on 01/26/2011

Signals show to be great. Output of a 4-to-1 HDMI switch connected to this splitter and a 15 metres HDMI cable to a projector and a shorter cable to my TV. No need to switch outputs.. both outputs give signal. Small, but very solid metal casing. LED per port shows if the port is receiving/sending signal. Great for occasional troubleshooting. US power ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections