Working like charm. No problems so far. I have used this thing now over three month. Iam using this with my PS3. This aplitter can bypass HDCP so i can stream my gameplay. No cons so far. It have worked like it should. Only con is that i needed get AC adapter for power source. If you are looking cheapest way bypass HDCP get this. Good if you want something ... Read more
- works with one or both display powered on
- works even without connecting the power supply
- 1 input -> 2 output - expensive compare to those cheap splitter
- donno why it include the power supply. It works even without the power supply. - tried a cheaper splitter before, but that one require both TV to be on ... otherwise, the display are very ... Read more
Easy to use, just plug in AC power and just works, no configuration needed ... I really wants the cord of AC/DC power was more long. I'm use with HDMI Extender (SKU 110976) and no problem. I have sattelite TV (SKY in Brazil) and use this splitter to send one signal to main TV and the other output to my TV in bedroom using a HDMI Externder (10 metters ... Read more
It works great
it's very small and can be hidden anywhere
Very simple to get started even for those with no knowledge at all I have no cons to tell about this great product For those who are looking for a hdmi spliter for long distance it works perfectly... I'm useing a cable with 5 meters that goes from my living room all the way to my bedromm and ... Read more
- Works Well.
- Nice Material, looks well constructed. - Sometimes It gets very hot.
- The light has no use, sometimes when the room is dark could bother.
- When plug the hdmi (even not powering the ac adapter ) turns the light on, I tought it was warking as the light is on can lead to confusion. I got a projector a and a led tv connected to it, sometimes ... Read more
It simple splits the HDMI port in two outputs.
You can connect two televisions at the same time.
It doesn´t need the power supply. I´m using it, but when i disconnect, it continues working. So, i don´t know why the power supply.
I´m using with the HDMI extender to send one of the outputs to another room. Very bright leds...
I hide ... Read more
-Signal degradation is only noticeable if you do a side by side comparison of stills.
-My box did not experience any artifacts, noise or serious visual issues. -A slight delay DOES exist but it will vary from game to game. Playing a high frame rate game like Call of Duty; you will notice immediately. Games like Killzone 3, Battlefield 3 or Rage will ... Read more
- It works with long cables!
- Small - 4 bright LEDs. If you have a projector, black tape over them is mandatory I hooked up this splitter to the HDMI out of an AVR Denon 1611, and I attached to it two long cables. One of 10m (33 ft) to the TV, and another one of 15m (50 ft) to the projector.
Tested it with PS3, running GT5 at 1080p/60 and DTS sound.... Read more
- May be effective but not for me
- Good build quality
- Hard case - Leds are bit powerful and shiny (not a problem at all)
-No cons except my own problem: I have 42" LG LCD TV (10 MT HDMI) and 23" LG LED Monitor (1.5 MT HDMI). I was not able to get stable image with the splitter. There are image and sound on LCD TV stable however ... Read more
Signals show to be great. Output of a 4-to-1 HDMI switch connected to this splitter and a 15 metres HDMI cable to a projector and a shorter cable to my TV.
No need to switch outputs.. both outputs give signal.
Small, but very solid metal casing.
LED per port shows if the port is receiving/sending signal. Great for occasional troubleshooting. US power ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.