Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byelkolodj on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:The device works as it expected, it is very easy to use, just plug the component Y Pr Pb an LR audio then connect your HDMI cable to your HD monitor and that's it,Cons:Works only as an adapter, The frecuency of input is the same as output, didnt work for me with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhietaja on 08/09/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Strong and solid build quality. It is allso very easy to use, just plug the wires in and thats it. But what really matters, this equipment works like it should do.Cons:Not found yet.OtherThoughts:I was trying to find this equipment for a long time from local supermarkets... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConsiga on 09/21/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:- Works as advertised. - Took 2 seconds to hook up. Cons:Shipping was a bit slow but still reasonable (week and a half). OtherThoughts:My new TV does not have Component inputs, only 5 HDMI ports, and I have an original XB360 which can only use Component cables (the newer X... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoopie on 05/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Easy installation. Just plug in power and cables and you are set to go. Cons:No 'standby' mode and there is NO spdif/toslink input Very annoying bright leds OtherThoughts:Well there is not much to add here, just a fine piece of equipment that does what you want... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNovisk on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Works only as adapter. Cons:Frequency of the input signal is the same frequency of the signal at the output. Actually it works just like an adapter. I could not use it because my monitor does not accept the signal frequency component video input HDMI. The monitor says th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKreAture on 02/06/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:- Simple to use. - Converts as promised. - Good quality analog part gives sharp image. Cons:None really, but as always lower price is better... OtherThoughts:I use this to play Wii on a large screen using a modern projector. The ability to use short analog cabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzzGhoStModzz on 10/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Works well, converts picture without any clipping, minimal loss in details and color. Power supply is 110-240ac 50-60Hz switching, so it works in Au/Nz+ more without an inverter. I'm using it so I can run my hd capture card and play the xbox through my pc screen.... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymunkah on 02/22/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It works with any anything with component out - I'm using it on my Wii, PS2 and Xbox 360 via a switch box and it looks great. Cons:The HDMI cable wasn't supplied with the unit so I had to buy one seperately (luckily this site has them cheap!) It also lost a point for bei... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections