DX » Community » Reviews » Gold Plated 1080i HDMI V1.3 M-M Connection Cable (3M-Length)
  • 5 star 24 ( 96% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKaduDF on 05/14/2013

Good construction, it does not look cheap, in fact, the construction of the cable si good, rigid and really solid. It outputs a good image quality. I really took my time, I have this cable for a long time now and yet, I have no cons so far. Not really a con so a out this under other thoughts, I needed a long cable, and yet, have a extra lenght (good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycmurteira on 05/09/2013

Really cheap and big cable! It's 3M!!!!! I use it everyday to hook my pc to my LED tv, for almost 2 years now, and 0 problems with it. Works like a charm and looks really great (the cable itself and the image quality). It handles all resolutions without any problems: 720p 1080p 1080i none so far, this just works! I think it has a fair price, because ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacacoviz on 03/26/2013

Very long cable and good quality product!! Fits really well in the port and provides good image and sound! - Have to place 500 characters in this review hahahahaha About the product, none so far! Im using mine for a long time and its still working really fine! Its not an equipment you keep taking off and moving around, so its probably going to last ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVOC1794 on 11/24/2012

A solid cable with decent pull relief, perfect shielding and low EMI. Contacts are gold plated. This is a high quality cable. Even two cables in series (6m) didn't lower the throughput and/or increased the BER. If you have to bridge a distance of more than 2 meters, this cable will do that with ease. I didn't found any cons, in my opinion no improvements ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluisdrole on 10/12/2012

Good quality in video and audio, low price, easy to use there are no cons It is very cheap compare to cables that can be bought locally, and it works fantastic, the connector fits perfectly with the ports on my tv an pc. I received really fast compare to other items that I have bought from dx. I have used it for more than six months and still is working ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlancheOlive on 09/08/2012

It's so much cheaper than buying at an electronic store where they charge atleast $80. It's easy to use and improves the quality of my blu ray player. Bought it over a year ago and is still perfect. Good quality None! I will buy another if I need one! When you buy your blu ray player or LeD TV they try and sell you these cables at a high price! My brother ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byint1909 on 07/31/2012

The length (3m), the price, it's gold plated (my samsung tv only accept this), it works with my macbook, including the audio, and it really is HD (1080i). The cable is long and thick, it is good build and good quality also i cant think in any. The length (3m) is really usefull, i can seat on the couch with the notebook and it still not completely strained.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byturkerdede on 03/23/2012

Great cable. I ordered second one for my parents. I am using it to connect my computer to the television. My parents using it between satallite receiver and television. Both cases, signal quality is perfect. I really have none. It's best choice for a HDMI cable. It is cheaper than buying in many stores - and the quality is at least the same as the one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypanici on 01/15/2012

Things I have tested this cable with: Connects PS3 to TV. Connects Alienware Laptop to TV. Connects HP Laptop to TV. Carries audio and video Good length and flexable. Good price compared to local stores. Could be less expensive Little brick in the cable is a bit large. If you need an HDMI cable, this is a good choice The bottomline is that you should ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheospaghetti on 12/30/2011

This product works exactly as it is supposed to and there is not much else I can say. The cable is long and thick, as it seems to be a sturdy build. It seems to be good quality also. I used it for my computer because I use a 42 inch TV as my monitor. I also travel with it sometimes. No cons that I can think of. It is very high quality. I have used it ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections