DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement Composite Video+Audio AV-Out Cable for PS2 (1.85M-Length)
  • 5 star 8 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byENESEL on 12/03/2012

Good cable, does what I expect it to do. It's better than the last one I bought because my original Sony cable makes fuzzy colors on screen. Easy to plug in the tv which is great since I have tons of dvd players and consoles. They tried to make it looks like a "real" sony cable with the plastic tube near where you plug it in the ps2. That ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykevsmif80 on 08/30/2012

what can you say it works and its super cheap. how can you not be satisfied with this for only $2.70. Great for replacing a lost or broken video cord for the PS2 none at all if you need a cord for your PS2 you will not find it cheaper than this. Buy it. if you need a cord for your PS2 you will not find it cheaper than this. Buy it. what can you say ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerninyovoodoo on 02/01/2012

This is a very cheap product. It has good quality. It works perfectly. Sound and video are like using original cables. I can't find any cons. Very good product. Cheap, affordable, works as expected. Everybody that owns a PS2 should buy one. I use it because I have my PS2 already installed in my living room furniture, so cables are behind the furniture.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byemolfi2 on 08/28/2011

* Cheap and works well with the old original PlayStation. * The cable length is very convenient. * It's well made and the cable thickness feels good. * The connectors are standard colored. * The RCA connector ground shields are a bit weak and fits somewhat lose, but works just fine. * The console connector isn't shielded. * All molded plastic connectors.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKcham555 on 04/16/2011

- Looks like original - Cheap - Works like original - Cable length is great Maybe the fact you can peel the individual cables back so it's all separated. Nothing other then that though. It's working great. I lost my cable somewhere and needed a replacement. It's like the original. The length is great. Almost 2m long. Buy it. Or if you have friends that ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywoutervanesc on 04/01/2011

-It works really well, I lost my original cable and it's the perfect replacement - Good build quality, the cable fits better in the av slot than the original cable. I think this is because the cable shielding (well it's not actually shielding) is made of plastic and it moves around a lot less than the original. - Cable is not joint together at the end,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrazy88ster on 08/31/2010

built great and works just like said i have had it for a few weeks and it is great. klcvhfgsdfiodhffsdh8fsdjfdspjfdsiofdphsdhosdfjsdsdsdfsdfhsdhuhsdhsdhfsduhffdas for this product i see no cons.dsadsfdgdfsagfdsafasdfdsfsdg dadsfdasklfjidfnsdhflkvhfoguchgxpu9fv.xcfjsp9rjhguidhzskuhxcm,fcuihjbxzjkfkjkubzfzyjxbfkhbhfjdh hcjhsdkzjdjbcjfSAjdkfzhgsedi uAfbadhbhdbvkfdshsaghbkjdsashfvadyfasdgfasfsdv ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaynord on 02/02/2010

Really fair price for what it is. The cable arrived really fine and its working as it should. I cant see any problem on it, actually there is not much to say about that because in fact its just a cable, but anyway the only thing that some people can consider con its because it came in a transparent ramdom plastic bag, so that's that. It looks original ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections