DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Flexible LED Reading Light - Color Assorted (2*CR2032 included)
  • 5 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBruninfante on 08/21/2013

It's very flexible.. the light is not very strong, but it's bright enough to see in the darkness and it's usefull when you can't use another source of light The clip it's not very good, it's hard to have the lamp steady. It is hard to grip it to the laptop and even on a book it needs to grip a lot of pages. I like it and I hope it lasts .. it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPaulo9133 on 02/21/2013

Good quality and very usefull. Simple to use and lightweigth. Bateries have a long last, I bought others just in case but it's still in stock . I have problems with one (I have 3 units at home), the on/off switch shows bad function and doesn't turns on, I just open the plastic case and clean the metal contact. Nice product to offer as a gift. Price ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNehalmody on 09/18/2012

-- Very Bright Light for Reading -- Flexible Lamp -- Hotspot (one very bright spot right under the lamp) -- The Clip doesn't have a good grip -- Needs Constant Adjustment The clip (grip) is very loose, which causes the lamp to move constantly. Instead of concentrating on your reading, you will be playing with the lamp just to keep it in place. I didn'... Read more

1 0
  • posted byVadim048 on 08/24/2011

Nice color, comfortable belt clip, soft light without glare. Light weight and compact size. Clear the switch. The flexible stem allows you to place a tube into the incredible position for your convenience. After unpacking, found that the flexible leg is not glued to the body of the clip. Fix with thermal glue. Excess thermal glue was removed after a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAPYCH on 06/04/2011

Sorry. My english is bad. Everything's just wonderful. Came after twenty days. Payment has passed without problems.The LED is very bright.Use to read e-book Digma E 600. s attached to the book perfectly, and can be mounted on other surfaces. Flexible hose holds the lamp well and bend normally. Weight of a small, comfortable. When carrying a small footprint.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKayvon on 12/02/2010

We have owned this for a year now and it still works great. The original batteries are still installed, although the light is now starting to dim. With fresh batteries, the light is extremely bright. The flexible neck works very well--I can mold it to be exactly where I want it. With fresh batteries, the light is perhaps slightly too bright. But the ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrj200571 on 12/29/2009

I especially like the flexiblke neck on it. Much less likely to break, when shining it on a page, than the lamps with fixed necks. The light is suitably bright.. Can't think of any except that it might make me stay up much later reading and not sleeping!!!! I can't think of anything else. The lamp does what it was intended to do and, to date, it is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections