DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayak on 01/02/2013

Easily replaced the battery inside my phone. The new one works good. Does not work much longer than my existing battery. Half a day of active use on Twitter and other apps. Used Youtube video tutorial on iphone disassembly to replace my battery. I also replaced the back cover at the same time. Be careful to place all the small parts together - I had ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxpako on 09/28/2011

Perfect fitment, it's just like the original battery. Great battery duration. Comes with the adhesive at the back of the battery, like the original one. None found yet. Wasn't needed soldering or fit the old battery ribbon as mentioned above. Comes with 50~60% of battery charge. Just take the battery out of the plastic, and with your iPhone opened without ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHamradio on 04/07/2010

Well fits at the place of the original battery. Better capacity, but I need to make more tests (charge/decharge cycles) A right angle ribbon is as a spare part....(see below) You will need use a solder iron The right angle ribon is not soldered to the battery and needs a special connector to make dry contact on the internal board of the iPhone (see ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKueller on 03/23/2010

Low price! Correct form factor, will fit right in place of iPhone 3g battery. Solder points on ribbon cable do not match solder points on battery PCB. Ribbon's solder points only cover 3 of 4 solder points on PCB... Requires soldering, this was not explicitly stated in the product description, so I thought I'd include it here. Not a con at this price,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections