DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement 3.7V 1600mAh Lithium Polymer Rechargeable Battery for Iphone 3g
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymayak on 01/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easily replaced the battery inside my phone. The new one works good. Cons:Does not work much longer than my existing battery. Half a day of active use on Twitter and other apps. OtherThoughts:Used Youtube video tutorial on iphone disassembly to replace my batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMaxpako on 09/28/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Perfect fitment, it's just like the original battery. Great battery duration. Comes with the adhesive at the back of the battery, like the original one. Cons:None found yet. OtherThoughts:Wasn't needed soldering or fit the old battery ribbon as mentioned above. Comes with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHamradio on 04/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well fits at the place of the original battery. Better capacity, but I need to make more tests (charge/decharge cycles) A right angle ribbon is as a spare part....(see below) Cons:You will need use a solder iron The right angle ribon is not soldered to the bat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKueller on 03/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Low price! Correct form factor, will fit right in place of iPhone 3g battery. Cons:Solder points on ribbon cable do not match solder points on battery PCB. Ribbon's solder points only cover 3 of 4 solder points on PCB... OtherThoughts:Requires soldering, this was not expl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections