DX » Community » Reviews » Rechargeable Bluetooth V2.1 Music Transmitter w/ 3.5mm / Micro USB - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byklakski on 05/31/2014

Most important is that it works with 297889. This makes it a good combination to use it as a transmitter/receiver combination. It is a cheap alternative for a BT headphone The build quality is not bad for the money you pay for it. Treat it like a delicate flower though. You might squash it easily I bought this to see if the combination with 297889 worked.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byklakski on 05/31/2014

it is easy to use and above all a cheap alternative to a BT headphone. I use it in the bed room. Important !!! It works in combination with 188053 to use as a transmitter and receiver for watching tv or listening to music on your headphone the build quality is okee but treat it like it is a delicate flower. It feels not very sturdy. I bought this to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byredcharlatan on 05/16/2014

very neat and tidy....3.5mm adaptor a great addition instead of using cable.....extremely easy to pair with devices.......sleak design Time will tell but it seems a little bit fragile. casing feels like it could break if you don't be gentle when inserting the device using adaptor. Once you are aware of this and don't handle too rough it should be ok ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections