Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysece1212 on 05/24/2009

These Make you Psp look better then it normally does. It can show the insides of your Psp when it's being used, and not being used. It's pretty cheap, and cool looking. If you installed some leds, it really brings it to full potential. The buttons don't feel very good. They feel pretty rough. The quality was OK, not the best. The originals feel better.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMitchellV on 04/29/2009

The buttons came packaged in a plastic tray which kept them intact while being shipped. The buttons themselves look nice and have a nice grippy feel to them. I just had to buy these because I love translucent stuff. The buttons didn't fit well and seemed to be thinner than the original buttons. This makes for some very tricky gameplay as you need to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMacAtt4ck on 04/20/2009

These buttons install really easy and are set for the psp. The are transparents which looks good with the matching faceplate on this site. The install is quite easy if you have the tools required to do that job. The bottons have a different feel then the originals which I like The buttons are a bit clacky for my liking they could use a little fixing ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuyxz on 02/22/2009

- They look nice - They can be switched easily with the original buttons - They are very cheap Your gaming experience will be less good than with the original buttons. This is because the original buttons are smooth and these translucent ones aren't. Because of this, you're button will not give your signal fast to the PSP. You can buy them if you really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChrizmas on 02/03/2009

Buttons are of good build quality and are easy to install with some very minor modifications (see below). They have a slightly textured feel rather than the smooth like other replacement buttons and originals. I have to say I prefer the textured feel. Read the following to fix the 'O' button for the fat/phat PSP replacement button on DX. The 'O' button ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byN1ghtcrawler on 10/11/2008

-Goes well with the transparent case and its pretty easy to put on if you know how to change faceplate and stuff like that -Its a pretty good price -Feels pretty solid,wont break easily like some others do. -Build quality not great -Looks slightly cheap -The Home buttons,etc could have been a bit better. THIS DOES NOT WORK FOR PSP-2000.I made a mistake ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byayane on 05/23/2008

- Great price - Good build - Easy to install - Goes with the Transparent Case - Looks cool - Quality is only soso... - Symbols on the buttons are very hard to see - Doesn't feel the same as genuine buttons - Some button height adjustment maybe required Anyone looking to change their buttons should buy this, but NEVER throw away the original buttons.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjakiman on 03/21/2008

Clear buttons do look cool with a clear case. Build quality is not bad. They don't have any rough edges or anything. Doesn't have the same "feeling" as genuine buttons. Feels lighter and some keys have less travel. You can't see which button is which so you need to remember the locations. It doesn't come with a clear thumb stick. It's okay ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeeen on 01/24/2008

LOOKS GOOD with my transparent case bit hard to put in GET them if you have a transparent face Read more

0 0
  • posted bymikehunt on 11/10/2007

Pretty good price and it looks nice on my PSP. Build quality is kinda flimsy compared to the original buttons. Some are kinda hard to fit in. They're okay, just don't throw away your original set. Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections