• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhoeghliner on 07/28/2015

fantastic price and exactly what I ordered

Impression:Good value,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byTensinHan on 06/12/2015

If we need a lot of AG10 cell batteries, that this is the best choice. The quality is good and the price is excellent! 10 batteries for acceptable price, this is all we need! I recommend it!

Impression:battery,AG10;

0 0 0

• posted by9367883 on 06/01/2015

It took some time, as was Expected. the ag10 are good for my Bicycle Light Valve Cap Wheel LED colorful bike Tire Flashlight

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byspikey1973 on 05/12/2015

really nice batteries, came originally with an item and this is still running on first batch. really no cons. buy it if you need some.

Impression:Good value,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byThallysSCCP100 on 04/04/2015

Excelente qualidade, recomendo.

Impression:Útil;

0 2 0

• posted bysdmacleod on 01/28/2015

Pros: Lots of batteries for the price. Way cheaper than the local dollar stores. Good enough quality. Cons: Packaging fell apart. Forgot what I needed these for :) Other thoughts: If you collect little gizmos and whatsits like I do, and/or tinker with small electronics, this is an invaluable of... Read more

Impression:Good value;

0 0 0

• posted byZcippy on 01/20/2015

This is a really great product! Great quality! Great build technique! Nice price (even if it wouldn't hurt if it was a little bit lower). If you are looking for something like this, look no further, this will be of great use to you in your everyday life and can sustain constant use because of the... Read more

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byjocemarsbruzzi on 07/31/2014

Bom Produto.

Impression:Recomendo;

0 0 0

• posted byMrBelvedere on 03/21/2014

The AG10 1.55V Cell Button Batteries 10-pack arrived very quickly after ordering them. I was pleasantly surprised at the quick delivery. At the moment i have tested 1 battery in a LED light. It works great. It show no signs of failure whatsoever. At the moment no cons whatsoever. Great packaging... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byBeloke on 03/15/2014

Very affordable product, good price in my opinion. Works as expected. The voltage is not below 1.5V, i tested 5 of them in different devices like a calculator and other DIY devices. No cons for the moment, i cannot find any drawbacks but i've no idea about durability thought. Maybe a smaller pack... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere