• Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjocemarsbruzzi on 07/31/2014

Bom Produto. Read more

Impression:Recomendo;

0 0
  • posted byMrBelvedere on 03/21/2014

The AG10 1.55V Cell Button Batteries 10-pack arrived very quickly after ordering them. I was pleasantly surprised at the quick delivery. At the moment i have tested 1 battery in a LED light. It works great. It show no signs of failure whatsoever. At the moment no cons whatsoever. Great packaging and work as specified. These are the cheapest AG10's i ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeloke on 03/15/2014

Very affordable product, good price in my opinion. Works as expected. The voltage is not below 1.5V, i tested 5 of them in different devices like a calculator and other DIY devices. No cons for the moment, i cannot find any drawbacks but i've no idea about durability thought. Maybe a smaller pack could be sufficient for many uses, i'm not sure to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynimal on 12/14/2013

Do the job. Good batteries, all offer 1,55 voltage, and fair lifetime. Used in several watches, all was alright. I'm gonna buy it again when I'll need this batteries. to be honest - no cons, maybe packaging could be better - its simple blister without complicated graphics, but still - it's 10 batteries in very low price simple packaging, low price, ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCapricor on 10/08/2013

1) 119 AG10 cell batteries are up to 1.5V mark. 2) very useful for electronic items such as bicycle tyre lighting, laser pointer, led light, etc. 3) low cost, affordable with plenty of cell batteries given. 4) good quality 1) Only 1 AG10 Cell battery is rusted and below 1.5V mark. DX staff acted promptly and was resending the cell battery to me! Till ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byden1s7 on 08/22/2013

Well, look to the price of this. There're ten batteries for just this amount of money. It's amazing if you buy to sell for another people. THe profits are very good! I didn't test the time of duration... i think that the only negative topic about this product would be the duration, but I can't tell. I didn't test the time of duration... but using them,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byusuariofree on 07/18/2013

The product appears to be of good quality. The product worked fine on my digital clock. The product is easy to install. The pack comes with a satisfactory amount of batteries. There aren't negatives to report. The deal was quick and quiet. The product was shipped by Honkong Post. Very good service. The batteries are of good quality. The pack comes with ... Read more

pack batteries
    0 0
  • posted bykralogen on 07/01/2013

Low price 2 of 10 cells low voltage (1.4-1.5V) Bought this to replace a couple of cells on a bicycle valve light. 8 of the 10 batteries were fine (>1.5V), 2 of the batteries had a low voltage in the range 1.4V to 1.5V. Also it did not work in the bicycle valve light due to slightly different physical profiles of the battery contacts - not sure whether ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJonathan42 on 06/18/2013

Simply put they replace a dead battery in the device you want to work. These batteries do what they are supposed to do just as well as the OEM batteries. I cannot think of and drawbacks or complaints about these batteries and I find nothing wrong with them. AG10 Alkaline Button Cell Battery 1.5 V in 10pcs Per Pack. The AG10 Can Be Used To Replace or ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhesitating on 06/04/2013

The batteries last well, they are useful for quite a lot of appliances. The price is very attractive for a 10 pack . It is really good to the around several kinds of batteries, in order to be able to use them, immediately when needed. I have not had them long enough to see , whether all the batteries are charged to the same level, and whether they hold ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections