DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Lock Plug for Gopro Hero 3+/3/2/1 - White (2 PCS)
  • 5 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byjp71 on 05/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:total bargain, just as good as the one that comes with the camera, i broke my original go-pro one by turning the clamp with it looped over the handle. this is a perfect replacement that is dirt cheap and well worth grabbing. even grab some spares in case you n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAzram on 05/09/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works like the original. Firmly fits in to all my GoPro mounts. Almost similar material made/ feel like my original rubber lock. Cons:A little filmsy but it worked as it it should. OtherThoughts:Been using more than a month, it works perfectly. As I use this for my a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxmuvox on 04/06/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:it works just like a charm. and the quality is the same as original, even the texture is the same. for this price, its one of the best rubber lock Cons:nothing i could say more other than my thanks OtherThoughts:if you lose your old lock, do get this. as i usu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections