DX » Community » Reviews » Rubber Lock Plug for Gopro Hero 3+/3/2/1 - White (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Fast shipment and fits the exact description
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byJedi2000 on 08/26/2014

Fast shipment and fits the exact description. Very good and cheap alternatieve for the original GoPro stuff. Mounts fit the buckles good. Especially the clip Rotary clamp is very tight and workshop perfect. Eventhough it is not original stuff, it works aalmoes tas good. Thanks for all. Read more

Impression:Fast shipment and fits the exact description;

0 0 0

• posted bymauritocrc on 08/01/2014

They are exactly like the originals ... They fit very very good in the mount as the originals too ... And they're good quality ! The only thing that make them difference from the originals are the brand "gopro".If you are looking for one of these, don't hesitate to buy them ! Just go ahead and be happyy ... Read more

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byjp71 on 05/24/2014

total bargain, just as good as the one that comes with the camera, i broke my original go-pro one by turning the clamp with it looped over the handle. this is a perfect replacement that is dirt cheap and well worth grabbing. even grab some spares in case you need at some point in the future. None that ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAzram on 05/09/2014

It works like the original. Firmly fits in to all my GoPro mounts. Almost similar material made/ feel like my original rubber lock. A little filmsy but it worked as it it should. Been using more than a month, it works perfectly. As I use this for my aggressive mountain biking it does add a firm grip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxmuvox on 04/06/2014

it works just like a charm. and the quality is the same as original, even the texture is the same. for this price, its one of the best rubber lock nothing i could say more other than my thanks if you lose your old lock, do get this. as i usually use my gopro for motorcycle, its a must to add further ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections