DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
  • 5 star 53 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDEVILDJ on 07/02/2014

Looks good and is small. Also it has a nice red indication light. Doesnt charge very well. I have a Nexus5 and it charges about 1 percent in 5 minutes. So it does not charge enough for me. But every single bit helps when you (your phone) is about to die:) Also it doesnt fit perfecty in the cigaret holder. You have to keep it pushed in. Still not bad ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkdafna on 06/23/2014

cheap, easy to use, good quality. normal colours didn't fade. the box is very cheap so you can not send it as a gift directly and you have to repack it and send it or give it away. all in all i am very very pleased that i bought it low current, hardly sufficient for charging iphone. If you use the phone it still charges. i would pay a bit more for something ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiomedbei on 06/17/2014

good reasonable time delivery Dx is great site Hep may peoples to get what you like Make me love shopping It's make you good seller It's universal site . Trusted and great site . don't worry about your payment. work from home and get more earning Allah is great good reasonable time delivery Dx is great site Hep may peoples to get what you like Make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRoSama on 02/15/2014

Very cheap price ! ! ! Works great for iphone and all android phones ! Solid build, have a red led lamp that indicates that charger is on, it is very bright too. Charger have 1000mA so it will charge your phone like it is at home, not in the car. It is small also so it will not get in your way while you are driving. As for charger it self, no cons at ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypvstratum on 01/17/2014

It is a cheap USB charger. Works nice. The LED shows it is working. The build quality seems nice. Have plugged it in and out noumerous times now and still solid. The LED is prety bright. When driving in the dark it lights up the inner front of the car roof (in my case since it is pointed upwards). Maybe sticks rather far out of the cigarette-plug holder,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byole1965 on 01/11/2014

This power supply 5 volts fo trelephone, gps, mp3 player works very well. Provides a current of 1A, good for the operation of all equipment, including satellite navigation and iphone Not really anything fundamental. Just the diod. Otherwise absolutelly no problem, plug and charge thing, what more do you want. Always think about buying in bulk, good ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysLAYer434 on 12/27/2013

This is an awesome value and quality is pretty good, I bough four of them. I only burned one out when I hooked one up backwards to a car battery manually by accident, I have had these for more than a year with no serious problems. Charges my Iphone and Ipad with ease. The power is a little noisy and can at times create touch screen issues when using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDem1on on 12/12/2013

Very cheap price ! ! ! Works great for iphone and all android phones ! Solid build, have a red led lamp that indicates that charger is on, it is very bright too. Charger have 1000mA so it will charge your phone like it is at home, not in the car. As for charger it self, no cons at all. Packaging could be more firm. This is one great car USB charger ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKavurcen on 12/09/2013

Does exactly as described for an excellent price. No wonder it's sold out, but the same item can be found under other SKUs. Easily handles the power draw of Droid smartphones, iPods, iPhones, etc. So far after several months it still works great, I bought two but I've never had to use my backkup. Can get somewhat hot to the touch. In some sockets, it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedroromus on 12/02/2013

It is a tiny and nice item to connect what you want in the cigarette car power. It is very low price and good construction. The connection should be better since with some adapters gets lose. I´ve to improve the conncetion by solding some tin on and than it works just fine. Considering the price it is a nice item to have. Permit to connect equipments ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections