DX » Community » Reviews » 1000mA Car Cigarette Powered USB Adapter/Charger (DC 12V/24V)
  • 5 star 36 ( 82% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDEVILDJ on 07/02/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks good and is small. Also it has a nice red indication light. Cons:Doesnt charge very well. I have a Nexus5 and it charges about 1 percent in 5 minutes. So it does not charge enough for me. But every single bit helps when you (your phone) is about to die:) Also it d... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybkdafna on 06/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap, easy to use, good quality. normal colours didn't fade. the box is very cheap so you can not send it as a gift directly and you have to repack it and send it or give it away. all in all i am very very pleased that i bought it Cons:low current, hardly sufficient fo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBiomedbei on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good reasonable time delivery Dx is great site Hep may peoples to get what you like Make me love shopping It's make you good seller It's universal site . Trusted and great site . don't worry about your payment. work from home and get more earning Allah is great Cons:good... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynidegrafixx on 06/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best price/performance ratio. Works as it supposed to. The LED diod should be a little less agressive but not a big deal. Charges all my devices, I tried this one in United States and Europe as well and it performed as very well. Cons:Not really anything fundamental. Ju... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymarcelobalen on 06/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Small and cheap. Cons:Bad internal build quality. When the my adapter arrived it wasn't working, I needed to disassemble and rework some solders. The inductor was completely loose on the board. The two eletrolitic capacitors was with big "legs" and t... Read more

6 0
  • posted byScorpion4 on 06/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This power supply 5 volts fo trelephone, gps, mp3 player works very well. Provides a current of 1A, good for the operation of all equipment, including satellite navigation and iphone Cons:The LED light in the evening can give you a little bit is too strong Oth... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymadmax1981 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is not good only because of the price, but because it really works well! It is cheap, the material is good and (at least) have been working perfectly! It is small so you can carry everywhere. Maybe the apperance does not matter that much, but as long as pos... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykrasoft on 06/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Small and stylish car charger! Very good quality! Never jumps out of the cigarette lighter outlet! Metal face (not a cheap plastic face which gets scratched after a few "blind" tries to connect something into them while driving). Not a bright red ind... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySonyka on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For this price you can not get much better. has a very small size and good design is good once you put in the car. Has a red LED that indicates when charging. I tried it in the car and works perfectly, I bought 2 in case one did not work, but work well both Cons:I wish... Read more

0 0
  • posted byciar21 on 05/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought this usb charger over a month ago to charge m iphone and its done just that with no problems Cons:The red led light is very bright especially at night, but I sorted this with a black marker and its fine now. OtherThoughts:Have tried this with my iphone iPod touch... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections