DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish UV400 Blue REVO Lens Pilot's Sunglasses - Golden
Customer’s impression:
good nice Awesome Fashion Atractivo
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDarkpipo6 on 08/16/2015

Pros: filtro UV, carcasa rígida Cons: falta un paño de limpieza

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byokurumeh on 06/10/2015

Pros: Amaizingly the Stylish UV400 Blue REVO Lens Pilot's Sunglasses - Golden has caught the attention of lots of individuals requesting to have one from me because of its beauty and unique design, its protective sun lens is pretty awesome. I strongly recommend the product to all users.

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byPatriciaRusso on 05/06/2015

I loved this style of glasses but they can be quite expensive in the souvenir shops. It got here fast, it came in a small protective case which you can use normally to keep your glasses and they are good quality

Impression:good,Awesome,Fashion;

0 0 0

• posted byParoniric on 04/30/2015

La relación calidad/precio es simplemente espectacular. Carecen de cualquier marca o inscripción. Estas gafas con la simple marca de cualquier empresa se comercializan por no menos de 30 euros. Muy cómodas y con un cristal en perfecto estado. Vienen con un estuche. Muy satisfecho con la compra en... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMarvinMaC on 03/22/2015

Pro: Este producto esta muy bien elaborado, los lentes no se rayan tan fácilmente, y su color dorado en el reflejo no se desgata para nada, incluso al limpiarlos quedan como nuevos. El precio es demasiado perfecto para un producto de muy buena calidad Contra: No le he encontrado ningún problema... Read more

Impression:Fashion,Atractivo;

0 0 0

• posted byRobokiller971 on 10/19/2014

Very cheap sunglasses, looks good, and are good to wear. The shipping on them all the way to norway was pretty fast aswell. They are a bit dark, so when the sun shines on them, u don't see so much. But they are very good for that price.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byPasieboon on 10/17/2014

very cheap but great looking sunglasses. only it feels also cheap the metal is to thin

Impression:nice;

0 0 0

• posted byToreVassdal on 10/03/2014

I think the glasses where good looking and protected my eyes from the burning Bjerka sun really well. I do think the glasses where a bit tight but all in all I think they where a great pair of glasses.

Impression:good,Fine glasses;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere