DX » Community » Reviews » EDCGEAR Octopus Multifunction 12-in-1 Repairing Stainless Steel Outdoor Pocket Tool Kit - Black
Customer’s impression:
pequeño very handy tiny tool kit Good qualty; key ring fácil de llevar
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byswat007 on 06/28/2016

It is very simple design and is very easy to carry. Good thing you always have with you.

Impression:Good qualty;;

0 0 0

• posted byWalpy on 05/11/2016

Nice and simple keyring, might become useful some day. Sadly the big cross screwdriver is a loose part so you might lose or forget it easily

Impression:key ring;

0 0 0

• posted byBenTKG on 06/24/2015

Pros : performs as advertised, best design I've seen in years, totally recommended. Cons : build quality could be better.

Impression:very handy tiny tool kit ;

0 0 0

• posted bysetecentos on 03/10/2015

Pros: muy útil para salir de un eventual apuro en ruta con tu bici, apretar algún tornillo, radio o cabeza tipo allen. Cons: la punta de destornillador debería tener algún tipo de fijación más sólida, tiende a caerse de su ubicación en el transporte.

Impression:pequeño,fácil de llevar;

0 0 0

• posted byOrintex on 08/19/2014

Excellent price, and a good choice of tools. I've used some of the allen keys and both attached screwdrivers on my bike and they all fit just fine. I haven't used the spoke wrenches yet, but they are a useful addition. As another reviewer said, the tool won't reach recessed bolts, and I think the... Read more

Impression:very handy tiny tool kit ;

0 0 0

• posted byPrzem0c on 07/07/2014

-great combination of tools -compact design -Solid build -no place to transport additional bit -due to its size and shape cant be really used to unscrew recessed bolts. -slight unfinished ridge in bit socket -no dediated hole for keyring If there was any ptranspoort mount for bit. Great tol for I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyclist on 07/03/2014

Hmmm, nil. Unfortunately, a very good idea ruined by stupidly poor design and manufacturing. Its for a bicycle and the majority if not all of Allen bolts are Metric (1,2,3,4,5 etc...), but the manufacturers don't seem to know this and the sizes appear to be Imperial ( 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8,... Read more

1 0 9

• posted bycyclist on 07/02/2014

Hmmm, nil. Unfortunately, a very good idea ruined by stupidly poor design and manufacturing. Its for a bicycle and the majority if not all of Allen bolts are Metric (1,2,3,4,5 etc...), but the manufacturers don't seem to know this and the sizes appear to be Imperial ( 1/16, 5/64, 3/32, 7/64, 1/8,... Read more

2 0 4

• posted bybilllee on 05/25/2014

10 Tools-In-One for emergency bicycle repairs, made in cast stainless steel: 5 x hex keys, 2 x spoke wrenches, 1 x flat blade screwdriver, 1 x phillips #1 head screwdriver, 1 x Torx T10 screwdriver, 1 x 1/4" bit driver. Lots of tools in one, comes with split key ring and one 1/4" flat -... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byNicnoel on 05/01/2014

It's is really small and handy. This I'll even fit into your wallet or key chain bag. It looks and feels hardy and give me the impression that it is made of quality materials. The separate smaller piece that comes with the main piece doesn't seem to have a good slot to fit in without it being in... Read more

0 1 0

DX Everywhere