DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Pink
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 57% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 14% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 08/30/2009

The Wii remote cover is a really good investment if you have multiple remotes and kids. It keeps the kids happy that they don't mixup their remotes and also adds fun with the different colors. It acts as a good grip also so they don't slip out of your hand. There are no cons for the price you pay. The Wii remote cover is a really good investment if ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bygaryo on 08/20/2009

if you need protectors for your controllers then these work quite well. they fit well and are snug. if you need protectors for your controllers then these work quite well. they fit well and are snug. very nice to have different colors for the controllers. hopefully there will be more to follow. the only con is that shipping to me seems to take two to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrbadger on 07/01/2009

This is a really cheap cover for your wiimote and nunchuck. It does the job of keeping your gear clean and making it a little easier to grip. My daughter loved the colour. Helps you sort out who's wiimote and nunchuck belong to who They are pretty difficult to get on, and it is hard to peel it back to change the batteries once they are on. The black ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTDJNL2006 on 03/19/2009

Netherlands: Perfecte beschermhoes voor je controller en nunchuck. Heb de roze gekocht voor mijn vriendin en de zwarte voor mezelf, beide modellen pasten SUPER! gemakkelijk om de controllers te schuiven en blijven netjes op hun plek zitten! Voelt comfortabel, zacht en duurzaam aan! English (lets try): Perfect fitting protection-case for your controllers.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySikakone on 11/12/2008

Great prize and keeps your mote and nunchuk safe from scratches and dirt. The colour is the same as it is in the pictures. The IR camera needs more padding like the official sleeve has. Like said before sleeve needs to be wiped with denaturated alcohol to get it less slippy. The sleeve for the nunchuk does not "fit like a glove" so it is a ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byspeedeiro on 06/19/2008

Otimo proteçao para o wiimote e nunchuk. Melhora a jogabilidade e "pegada" no controle. Produto duravel, resistente e bem acabado. A troca de pilhas fica um pouco dificultada com este acessorio. Seria interessante usar a bateria recarregavel USB, tambem vendida aqui, para nao precisar remover a capa, mas como o material eh resistente ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHenky1 on 03/18/2008

These are much cheaper than the original Nintendo silicon protectors. They come in four different colors, so you can give each wii-mote a different silicon case. The silicon casings fit very well I use battary packs with a charging station. The battary pack has 2 connectors on the back that are blocked by this silicon case so I cannot charge my wii-... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections