DX » Community » Reviews » VSON V-890 2.4GHz Wireless USB RF Presenter with Red Laser Pointer (1*AAA)
  • 5 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Useful and Functional

posted by LexLuthor360 on 03/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

- Plug and Play. Windows Vista recognized. Fully compatible with MS Powerpoint (page up and page down).
    - USB adapter can be stored inside the pointer. So you don't waste time looking for 2 pieces in your backpack.
    - Uses AAA battery. It means you can easily replace it. Other similar laser pointers use expensive batteries.
    - AAA battery included, and packaged in a plastic, to avoid loosing charge
    - Laser point is accurate
    - English Manual

Cons:

None

OtherThoughts:

- I didn't notice any interference on the WLAN, but I cannot ensure it will never cause it, because it is 2.4 GHz
    - Does not control cursor (doesn't have mouse or track ball). If you would like to control the cursor, there is another specific model for you, here at DX.
    - It came with a CD, but I didn't open it. It is probably a CD with driver for older versions?

Bottomline:

- I had a good impression, as well people watching my presentation. This one has the best cost-benefit when compared to others.
    - It arrived exactly as shown on the picture (strong plastic makes transportation safer)

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections