DX » Community » Reviews » VSON V-910 2.4GHz RF Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer and Remote Mouse (2*AAA)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byeladiosam on 03/19/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Easy to use - It is just what they tell, nothing more, nothing less. Cons:I think that it have no cons. OtherThoughts:I work teaching, I used it about 3 times a week the last 6 months, and I have no problems with it. It works perfectly. Its easy to use, easy... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoldcrow on 05/17/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Excellent. Used it from every corner of my house and place of work and has a great range. Easy to use Multifunctions help a lot in presentations with videos Excelente. Lo he usado desde cada esquina de mi casa y lugar de trabajo y tiene un gran alcance (más de 10 m o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysimonstumble on 03/17/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- When I bought this, I was expecting a cheap plastic build, but was pleasantly surprised at how solid it was - looks professional - has a ton of functionality (3 modes available, one of which is mouse pointer, and they all work perfectly) - laser doesn't really bleed... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySameera on 01/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Tons of features. Comes with 3 modes of operation: Presentation, multimedia and general. Great for conducting presentations as well as control a movie playing on your PC from a far (i.e bed :D) Works without software installations (as advertised). Tested on Wi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjmdias on 01/11/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:1. It has quality materials; 2. works fine on Presentations and Media player; 3. it's small to handle 4. really plug and play; 5. powerfull laser. 5. works on Win 7 and Linux Ubuntu Cons:I did'nt find the key "next" for media player. it will be better if it has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections