DX » Community » Reviews » Acasis FA-05US 2.5" USB 3.0 HDD Case Hard Drive SATA External Enclosure Box - White + Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good Beautiful works like a charm
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygiovaniguizzo on 01/14/2015

Pros: Seems to be of very good quality. It is easy to use: just need to pull the top part of the case to open it. The case is very beautiful. It comes with some sort of foam to keep your HDD steady and firm. It is USB 3.0 and has a normal USB input, not that mini USB like others, which eases a so... Read more

Impression:good,Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted byAndersonjfAbreu on 10/04/2014

Prós: O produto tem um acabamento muito bom. A cor branca e preta é bonita. O led funciana bem e forte. O cabo é azul (3.0) e bem feito. O encaixe do cabo no case é firme. A velocidade de funcionamento muito boa. Além disso, o case é fácil de abrir e encaixar o HD. Aprovado e recomendado. Cont: é... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byMustEat on 08/15/2014

If you need an external case with USB 3.0 functionality for your 2.5" HD, this is a great solution. It's cheap, compaired to some of the other products I've seen. It isn't bumper proofed, but the case is a tight fit for your HD. It even comes with extra adhesive tape if need be. However the one... Read more

Impression:works like a charm;

0 0 0

• posted bymrmmmdx on 05/01/2014

- Easy to use and assemble - Sturdy design - Non-metallic casing, strong plastic - USB 3.0 - Attractive finish - Snug fit I'll try to think of some This is the best product i've ever purchased from DX. Unlike all the other metal/aluminium hard drive cases, this one is a nice, strong plastic case... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: