DX » Community » Reviews » Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger with USB Data + Charging Cable for All Ipod/Iphone 2G/3G
  • 5 star 41 ( 55% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 7 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 2 ( 3% )
  • 1 star 2 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydiskho on 08/08/2013

Good product at a great price. I use it almost every day but only when i can monitor it. The cable is fine and works great. The quality of this product (the adapter) is not that great and i never leave it unattended while plugged in. I have had at least two of these adapters burn out and tripping my fuse box. I think the product is good since the price ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygros96 on 06/12/2013

Loader quickly, not even with prolonged use heats clean white color capabilities!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At least in Israel, not suitable for all types of iPhone depending on which company bought the iPhone. It sounds funny but it is.................................................... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvalmsrj on 06/04/2013

It's cheap. Works perfectly in both the iPhone and the iPod Touch. The material appears to have a good quality. The only problem I noticed is that it is not possible to charge other devices with this charger. Appears to be charging but never complete the battery. In addition, the connector does not follow the standard adopted in Brazil. If we compare ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybichilupa on 04/23/2013

Ultra-Mini USB Power Adapter/Charger with USB Data + Charging Cable for All is perfect for charge my ipod and my iphone 5. Well its a nice looking and pretty small adapter and the cable is also normal and good, I didnt know what to expect but i wanted a smaller adapter and I got a shorter one but thicker , its indeed smaller but depends on what you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byxTalx on 04/19/2013

Well its a nice looking and pretty small adapter and the cable is also normal and good, I didnt know what to expect but i wanted a smaller adapter and I got a shorter one but thicker , its indeed smaller but depends on what you choose, It looks original and nice , feels better and more stylish Its thicker and its pretty hard to pull of the cable from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiphone3gss on 02/11/2013

Small usb charger which fits all my usb cables without having to use too much force. - Silent, unlike other cheap models I bought - Sturdy cable, don't think any cracks will appear in the cable. - Very cheap - Very slick apple like design So small it is sometimes hard to unplug from the wall (it falls in the socket), and because of the smoothness of ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjustsomeoneA on 02/01/2013

The product is realy cheap and build from decent quality materials. The cable is long enough and the adapter is very small and quiet. Unfortunately only Power Adapter worked, the cable showed no sign of life I realy liked the Power Adapter and use it a lot even with another products The product is cheap but only the adapter worked. Maybe it's just me ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGubbel on 01/26/2013

- Small usb charger which fits all my usb cables without having to use too much force. - Silent, unlike other cheap models I bought - Sturdy cable, don't think any cracks will appear in the cable. - Very cheap - Very slick apple like design - So small it is sometimes hard to unplug from the wall (it falls in the socket), and because of the smoothness ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byerikottema on 01/19/2013

works just as good as the original, feels almost the same as the original. mine is now covered with tiny scratches, but it's not that bad. The cable that got shipped with it is now broken after some use, but the charger still works perfectly, so it's not disastrous. Does stink occasionally when used for more than an hour, the smell of heated plastic,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKimJuhl on 12/11/2012

Small size Very Low standby power, measured it to be 0.15w Exelent for daily use. Just let it stay in the wall socket, as it has excelent standby power use. Low profile lets is fit anywhere. Max charging current 3-4W, ie not quite as fast as po ssible but fine for my use. Cable length appr 60 cm would have liked it to be arround 100. Simply Set and ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections