• 1 star 2 ( 3% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Good quality, great value!

posted by roinisa1 on 02/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

Pros:

Top notch charger for your iPhone 3G and iPods (at least for my 16GB Nano). Yet again a great Apple replacement product at a price you can not beat. The cable, connectors, and the charger unit are really well made. The charger unit can also be used for other products that use USB-chargers, so not only for your Apple products.
    I got one to keep along in my brief case, so my iPhone 3G is always charged and ready to go!
    Mielestani erittain laadukas tuote korvaamaan alkuperaista Applen tuotetta, kaapeli, liittimet ja laturiosa ovat hyvin tehtyja. Mulla on aina yksi laukun pohjalla, joten eipa paase lataus puhelimesta loppumaan kesken paivan.
    Toimii myos muiden USB-ladattavien vimpainten laturina.

Cons:

None, really! Well, maybe the charger unit might be a littele slimmer and taller, so you could place your bulkier charger more easily to the next wall sockets.
    Eipa ole pahaa sanottavaa, ehka seinapistokeosa voisi olla hoikempi tyyliin Verkkiksen TinyPlug laturit.

OtherThoughts:

I like this product very much, so I can easily recommend it to everybody who needs an extra charger, and you can use the cable separately for syncing your iPod/iPhone 3G with your computer, so there!
    Hjyva tuote jos tarvitset ylimaaraista laturia, ja lisaksi kaapelia voi kayttaa irrallaan synkkapiuhana.

Bottomline:

Get one for all your charging and syncing needs, I think you will be happy with this versatile charger.
    Tilaa ihmeessa, jos tarvitset laturia/synkkapiuhaa!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections