Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydankot on 11/18/2015

Pros: easy to operate, can be attached to a fridge using a magnet so it is always by your hand. Cons: magnet is a little bit weak so if you press on the side if falls off (not a big issue)

Impression:Simple and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted bykronger on 08/12/2015

Pros: Facil de usar // easy to use Contra: En la foto es azul y el que me llegó es morado // Is NOT Blue, is purple!!

Otro color // Other Color

Impression:Simple,util,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted bysarabuz on 05/14/2015

Pros: very compact, loud and has the ability to mount both the clothespin, and the magnet. You can comfortably put it on the table. I take more than a year. The battery has not changed even once. A pleasant surprise was the presence of a stopwatch. Cons: more than a year found no deficiencies. a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byshindenfudo on 03/20/2015

Simple and useful kitchen timer. Its battery last long, it is very accurate and the alarm sounds high enough. Very recommended.

0 0 1

• posted byvysor on 12/13/2014

Aunque es super simple, sirve para la cocina, tiene timer hasta 99 min y 59 seg, se pega en el refrigerador para mayor comodidad, o se para con el clip que tiene en la parte trasera. No pense que llegaría porque no tenia codigo de rastreo. El unico contra es que podría tener un boton para el de o... Read more

Se pega en el refrigerador! Se pega en el refrigerador! Se pega en el refrigerador!

0 0 0

• posted bybambriy on 05/13/2014

The thing is very simple in use. Now it's been few months, and batteries are still good. Alarm is loud enough, yet not annoying. Has magnet and be fixed on an edge of something using clipping fixture. Very useful when cooking. Clipping fixture is not parallel to the back of the device, have to it... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byde7geitjes on 03/17/2014

Good building quality. Very compact. Easy to operate. Very good price. Has magnet on the back. Can stand up. Outputs a loud sound, I'm damping it with tape. It does not have a turn on/off button. Random color. Beeps each time you add to the timer. Very easy to use, inexpensive, can be taken very... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byJakemcconnell on 01/18/2014

Great little timer! Has a clip and magnet on the back so really easy to place, sticks to fridges, pots, anything metal. Easy to use and useful for anything that needs timed! Nothing at all that I can tell, except that the casing (plastic) isn't resistant to acid! I use this as a timer for an coin... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesjeffery49 on 01/06/2014

This mini timer is perfect for cooking especially, as the sound of the alarm is loud and the timing is precise. Such a great price for such a great product!! + Built in stand as well! I found that this product's battery's last a very long time, and you will barely need to change them. (Maybe once... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromerogus on 01/02/2014

Buena Compra! Lindo Timer Práctico, Bien Hecho, Excelente terminación, fácil uso, Buen Sonido, La mejor Opción. No tiene boton de apagado. No es bueno el imán que trae incorporado. Volumen no regulable. Buena Compra! Lindo Timer Práctico, Bien Hecho, Excelente uso, o... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere