Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvysor on 12/13/2014

Aunque es super simple, sirve para la cocina, tiene timer hasta 99 min y 59 seg, se pega en el refrigerador para mayor comodidad, o se para con el clip que tiene en la parte trasera. No pense que llegaría porque no tenia codigo de rastreo. El unico contra es que podría tener un boton para silenciar el ... Read more

Se pega en el refrigerador! Se pega en el refrigerador! Se pega en el refrigerador!

Impression:Simple,util,facil de usar;

0 0 0

• posted bybambriy on 05/13/2014

The thing is very simple in use. Now it's been few months, and batteries are still good. Alarm is loud enough, yet not annoying. Has magnet and be fixed on an edge of something using clipping fixture. Very useful when cooking. Clipping fixture is not parallel to the back of the device, have to hold it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byde7geitjes on 03/17/2014

Good building quality. Very compact. Easy to operate. Very good price. Has magnet on the back. Can stand up. Outputs a loud sound, I'm damping it with tape. It does not have a turn on/off button. Random color. Beeps each time you add to the timer. Very easy to use, inexpensive, can be taken virtually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJakemcconnell on 01/18/2014

Great little timer! Has a clip and magnet on the back so really easy to place, sticks to fridges, pots, anything metal. Easy to use and useful for anything that needs timed! Nothing at all that I can tell, except that the casing (plastic) isn't resistant to acid! I use this as a timer for an anodising ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjamesjeffery49 on 01/06/2014

This mini timer is perfect for cooking especially, as the sound of the alarm is loud and the timing is precise. Such a great price for such a great product!! + Built in stand as well! I found that this product's battery's last a very long time, and you will barely need to change them. (Maybe once a year?... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromerogus on 01/02/2014

Buena Compra! Lindo Timer Práctico, Bien Hecho, Excelente terminación, fácil uso, Buen Sonido, La mejor Opción. No tiene boton de apagado. No es bueno el imán que trae incorporado. Volumen no regulable. Buena Compra! Lindo Timer Práctico, Bien Hecho, Excelente terminaci&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byirulin2 on 12/27/2013

- loud sound - with magnet for the freeze - small size - easy to use - helps to control times in the cooking or whatever else activity at home, just have pros but no cons - great price - great finishing.- - no cons, it is abosolutely useful in the kitchen.- - is has been sticked to my freezer with its ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byZevaKi on 11/13/2013

Very compact, however it outputs a loud sound: I live in a apparent, and I can hear from any place. The magnetic holder is enough to hold the device in any vertical metallic surface. Just be sure that the surface doesn’t “vibrate”, like an air extractor, coz the timer will fall with the time. For the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhehekamone on 11/05/2013

It's very intuitive to use, you understand it instantaneously on time you look at that. Also it's very useful just not for kitchen activities. It has mall size and it's lighweight. Plastic it's a little bit fragile. The buttons are sensitive, i could find the time being added on that just with the vibration ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemakant on 09/23/2013

Affordable, easy to use, high volume of timer and compact. The numbers are big, you don't need that much experience to use it and works as it should. The magnet on the back for having it standing still doesn't rise that much confidence. Let's see how it works. It needs to be stood in a strong place. ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections