DX » Community » Reviews » EDCGEAR Convenient Plastic Wire Winder Fixing Buckle w/ Elastic Strap - Black
Customer’s impression:
good bad Very Handy good cheap handy and cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydeckzwabber on 05/12/2015

Pros: cheap, light, easy to attach and versatile. Cons: elastic cord is quite short and can only be adjusted by untying the knot, doesn't appear to be very sturdy.

Impression:good,handy and cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bykushNhitz on 05/02/2015

Pros: I have used this on my backpack for hiking, and it is very good material. It holds quite some weight and I love how serveral clips can easily hold some heavy gear or attacht stuff like pouches to my MOLLE webbing. Cons: maybe the elastic rope could be a little longer. Not really a big tho... Read more

Impression:good,Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted byandrr3_thok on 04/22/2015

i still not receive my package..:(

Impression:bad;

0 0 0

• posted bycucal on 04/15/2015

Is exactly as it seems.

Impression:good cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byvldxacc on 03/18/2015

This is one of those gadgets you wouldn't even think of, but when you do get it, it's so convenient. I got a few to hang lightweight items off my bags. Quick to use, small, and light. I'm concerned the elastic will not last very long but it has been okay for a couple of months of light use. At to... Read more

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

• posted bylepoloo on 03/08/2015

This is the thing I always wanted to have without knowing it could exist somewhere! Very useful when you use backpacks.

Impression:Very Handy,good cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byCristovaow on 02/05/2015

Pros: Discrete, Small, handy, easy to use. Cons: I couldn't find any con. I recommend it.

Impression:good,Very Handy,good cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byCryptkeeper on 01/15/2015

The pros: very good quality, it ain't hard to mount it to a strap or vest in my case. The "elastic Strap" is strong. The cons: well the elastic strap could have been a bit longer and more flexible and it should be a little cheaper. My overall conclusion is that despite of been made of plastic it... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byneleerabbit on 11/19/2014

pros: very quality bulit, easy to mount on straps and stays firmly there. elastic strap is thick and seams that it can hold quilos of weight. cons: elastic strap should be more flexible owerall conclusion, very cheap and seems line it will last for long time.

Impression:good cheap ;

0 0 0

• posted byphonicmentor on 08/12/2014

I use it to keep hold of dog lead while running, its looks durable and reliable. You can put it anywhere, on your back pack or trousers, it works like a pocket so i uuse it very often. I recomend it as its good and cheap, i bought 4 of these and very happy.

Impression:Very Handy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: