DX » Community » Reviews » Juqi Cool Punk Simulation Tattoo Sleeve - Multicolored (2 PCS)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Easy to use The best leuk
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byligfries on 01/10/2016

Pro: A cheap and funny way to try out how these tattoos might look on you. Easy to get on or of. Cons: since these are not lycra based, the are a bit loose and wrinkle. Also you will see the difference with skin colour on the base. Overall: a nice little gadget to have fun on a dress party, but... Read more

Impression:Funny item;

0 0 0

• posted byPedro.vu on 07/16/2015

Buenas, buenas, buenas........

Impression:Buen diseño,buenas,Protector solar;

0 0 0

• posted byMaradis on 07/15/2015

I liked this! It is like a realy tatoo, my friends are shocked. They said "Woooow". They thinking it is really

Impression:good,Awesome,Realistic;

0 0 0

• posted bythedevil002 on 07/11/2015

Im loving the sleeves they are soo awesome :D tricked all my friends into thinking the tattoos are real haha

Impression:Awesome,Easy to use,The best;

0 0 0

• posted byMargy on 03/11/2015

Erg grappig, zien er op afstand realistisch uit, leuk voor op feestje.

Impression:leuk;

0 0 0

• posted byMargy on 03/11/2015

Erg leuk en zien er op afstand ook wel realistisch uit, zeker leuk voor een feestje.

Impression:leuk;

0 0 0

• posted bymcart on 03/19/2014

It is an amazing complement for custom or jokes. It seems a real tattoo. There are tow pieces in the pack. The color is fantastic, it is like a skin colour. Maybe they are short, but it depends of your arms. The seams are thick. The two sleeves are similar. It is very funny. It is cheaper! People... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere