DX » Community » Reviews » Mini RM/RMVB PMP Media Player with YPbPr/USB Host/SD Slots (Black)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRickO5 on 03/16/2011

Plays everything it claims to play. Video and audio quality is good. Nice looking unit. User interface is reasonably good. Supports RGB and composite out. Excellent little remote. Comes in PAL mode by default, was briefly confused before realizing I had to hit the button on the upper right of the remote ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoScelzo on 01/12/2011

Works fine, reads usb hd formated in NTFS, plays AVI (very quickly, allmost no delay), PICURES and mp3 ok. It´s small, the remote works as regular remote, no failure about it yet It keep the HD running when it´s powered off from the remote (same with pen drive). Only english and chinesse (no spanish)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykarosa on 12/05/2010

* Plays all SD content I throw at it * Great picture quality * Small * Not expensive * Easy to use * 16:9->4:3 zoom modes are nice * Power led always on (even in standby) and it's too bright * Long file names are cumbersome to manage (got to wait for them to scroll otherwise they get cut and you can'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byssmats on 10/25/2010

Very cheap unit plays all video formats. Reasonably easy to use. Menus are pretty intuitive, and letters are large. Unit is tiny. Black casing does not stand out. You can plug a USB flash drive or USB portable HDD. Switches on quickly. No problems while the remote was working. Remote has stopped working ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byneehal on 05/25/2010

works just fine. Most of the formats work. I connected my seagate 1tb hard disk. It works perfectly well with it. navigation can be a tad difficult when playing music files. It can be cumbersome as the song stops if you go back to the root folder. Another feature (maybe I haven't found it yet)missing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytrm090 on 04/01/2010

To begin with the package is nice and good quaility plastic makes good first impression if you consider to give it as a gift.Inside there is the player which is tiny but well built .Power adapter slot fits well unlike other more expensive chinese players.Menus are friendly .So far a have tested usb sticks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydswhitehouse on 03/01/2010

- Works with USB hard disks very nicely - RCA input great - menus easy to navigate - sound quality is pretty good for the price of the unit - Came with US power adapter (not overly a big deal since it was a transformer all I needed to do was get a Australian to US adapter) - By default menus were in ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySoldiar on 02/11/2010

- very small - good packaged (you could use it as a present) - needed cables for RGB are there. - USB works (even external HDD) - easy to use menu - menu in english by default. - finds all data on USB-devices - remote control works great. - don't know how to unplug my USB HDD safe. - don't know where ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystarush on 11/19/2009

It's simple. It's small. It's cheap. Quality of image is average, but it's OK if your TV is not very large. When you switch it on, it would resume last action (music or video playing, for example). This player is not able to play music in random mode. It's frustrating for me, because I planned to use ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections