DX » Community » Reviews » THL W200S Octa-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" IPS, Wi-Fi, GPS, RAM 1GB and ROM 32GB
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by78ronin on 07/03/2014

The phone looks great. The materials are good quality. the back cover is imune to fingerprints. the phone is very fast. no problem watching hd online streaming. no crush till now (uefa world cup brazil 2014). the camera takes good pictures, though not in the standard mode, where it focuses on the closest ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycluis1henrique on 05/19/2014

fast bright screen OTG very good Good wi-fi signal Wide variety of roms available to download and customize Highly recommended for the price and quality In my case I had problems with the proximity sensor. Seen several reports of this problem on other sites, so unfortunately after purchase. I tried various ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrafaelsfer21br on 05/13/2014

Powerful machine,runs great every software/game i've tested,screen very sharp,speaker very loud,battery seens to holp up more than a day of moderate use, it boots very quicly great phone out of this price i've found 2 dead pixels but they're almost invisible and don't compromise the user experience didn'... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections