DX » Community » Reviews » THL W200S Octa-Core Android 4.2 WCDMA Bar Phone w/ 5.0" IPS, Wi-Fi, GPS, RAM 1GB and ROM 32GB
Customer’s impression:
Impresionante Fast and furious! Wonderful!!! Excelente/Muy Bueno
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byblTb86 on 09/15/2014

Very good phone with solid performance and stability. Majority of Androiod performance benchmarks (including artificial, like Antutu) show that CPU ops of this phone even beats HTC M8, while overall performance stands at about the same level as Samsung Galaxy S4 and HTC One. The native firmware I... Read more

Impression:Fast and furious!;

0 0 1

• posted byyoubi on 08/19/2014

Worth its price double. Nice screen and very smooth navigation. I'm not used its big format yet, but that is question of time. Was delivered quicker than expected, thanx DX herfore. Now i'm looking for a case wihch is suitable for this phone, i hope DX can help me with this.

Impression:Wonderful!!!;

0 0 0

• posted bygoyomix on 08/05/2014

Pros: por su precio es muy buen teléfono, va muy rápido, obtiene 27000 puntos en antutu, a la altura de un samsung s4; para tener 1 gb de ram va muy rápido. Con la batería de 2000 es suficiente para aguantar un día con un uso intenso, la verdad gasta muy poca batería. Contra: La única pega para... Read more

Muy buen teléfono por su precio

Impression:Impresionante;

0 0 0

• posted bydreanoc on 07/31/2014

El equipo es muy bueno, recibe llamadas muy bien, audio claro para hablar y escuchar, reproduce casi todos los vídeos, con una app de google puedes complementar, su sonido esta bueno, las imagenes se ven muy bien, la camara posterior es de 8 mega y frontal de 5, toma buenas fotos con luz de dia,... Read more

Impression:Excelente/Muy Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted by78ronin on 07/03/2014

The phone looks great. The materials are good quality. the back cover is imune to fingerprints. the phone is very fast. no problem watching hd online streaming. no crush till now (uefa world cup brazil 2014). the camera takes good pictures, though not in the standard mode, where it focuses on the... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bycluis1henrique on 05/19/2014

fast bright screen OTG very good Good wi-fi signal Wide variety of roms available to download and customize Highly recommended for the price and quality In my case I had problems with the proximity sensor. Seen several reports of this problem on other sites, so unfortunately after purchase. I to... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byrafaelsfer21br on 05/13/2014

Powerful machine,runs great every software/game i've tested,screen very sharp,speaker very loud,battery seens to holp up more than a day of moderate use, it boots very quicly great phone out of this price i've found 2 dead pixels but they're almost invisible and don't compromise the user didn't a... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere