Its water-proof so it is easy to clean. The batery lasts a long time. Dosent look cheap, actually looks like a well built thing, like the more expensive ones. The support base for is kind of cheap, and it also can't charhe while on the base, so whuile charging you have to just leave it lying around. ... Read more
It is water-proof and easy to clean. The charger pins are rounded so you just have to plug it in and use it unlike many other products. It got a neat design and isn't hard to use. Long battery time The holder is of poor quality, but that doesn't matter to much. The holder isn't made so that it can charge ... Read more
- Really cheap for what it offers
- Provides a very close and neat shave
- Whaterproof, so you can whash it with no fear
- It's got rechargeable battery, which comes very handy (never buy disposable ones again!)
- Recharger is included in the package, so this is all you need to get started straigthaway ... Read more
Cheap, pretty good quality product. Stylish, handy and easy to use. Used for a long time after charging. Light, good grip is at hand and will not slip out of the hand of man. Quiet operation, easy to use on a regular depilate. I can only downside to mention just a year after use, the blades ate the protective ... Read more
Good quality product. Tough and anatomical. Does not irritate my skin. Practical and very light. Battery lasts a long time. protective cover of the blades seems fragile. But it is too early to say it will not last. Another thing that can be fragile is support. Anyway, I loved the acquisition. Just do ... Read more
Very cheap, water resistant, small and easy to use. The battery has a good durability. Easy to clean and sanitize. Anatomical format. Recharges quickly. Battery durability allows use for several hours without having to recharge. I am with my 5 weeks ago without reloading. The blades are not so sharp,... Read more
It feels solid and it looks really nice. It does not cut hairs, it pulls them until it hurt very badly. It's not effective at all even with only 1-2mm beard. Maybe it's only for me, but it's really not working well. The trimmer is completely useless, it got stuck on a single hair.
It's VERY noisy too,... Read more
- Good build quality. - Little size. - It shaves very well - It does not irritate too your skin - Fast charging (3 hours) - Probably SKU 17565 shaves better but this one it's better for your skin ;) - With this price, believe me, there is not cons. - It works like the expensive shavers models (Philips ... Read more
Shaves just like the more expensive ones
Good build quality. Ergonomic and resistant. Fits your hand well and also your face while shaving.
Doesn't hurt like other cheap shavers. May irritate your skin a bit, but that will also happen with expensive shavers or razor blades.
Can be washed under ... Read more
Well, this is a very cheap and good product.
At first I thought they could never combine bargin with quality but it seems I was wrong.
- Nice shape and comfortable to your face;
- Came with a 220v to 110v converter;
- Nice package, better than I expected;
- Comfortable shaving so far;
- Nice muttonchops,... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.