Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFTagliari on 12/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its water-proof so it is easy to clean. The batery lasts a long time. Dosent look cheap, actually looks like a well built thing, like the more expensive ones. Cons:The support base for is kind of cheap, and it also can't charhe while on the base, so whuile cha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMiyagee on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is water-proof and easy to clean. The charger pins are rounded so you just have to plug it in and use it unlike many other products. It got a neat design and isn't hard to use. Long battery time Cons:The holder is of poor quality, but that doesn't matter to much. The h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeezs on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, pretty good quality product. Stylish, handy and easy to use. Used for a long time after charging. Light, good grip is at hand and will not slip out of the hand of man. Quiet operation, easy to use on a regular depilate. Cons:I can only downside to menti... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJOHN2023 on 05/25/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good quality product. Tough and anatomical. Does not irritate my skin. Practical and very light. Battery lasts a long time. Cons:protective cover of the blades seems fragile. But it is too early to say it will not last. Another thing that can be fragile is sup... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWenderF on 02/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very cheap, water resistant, small and easy to use. The battery has a good durability. Easy to clean and sanitize. Anatomical format. Recharges quickly. Battery durability allows use for several hours without having to recharge. I am with my 5 weeks ago withou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyoman64 on 07/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It feels solid and it looks really nice. Cons:It does not cut hairs, it pulls them until it hurt very badly. It's not effective at all even with only 1-2mm beard. Maybe it's only for me, but it's really not working well. The trimmer is completely useless, it got stuck o... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjurreta on 08/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheap Shaves just like the more expensive ones Good build quality. Ergonomic and resistant. Fits your hand well and also your face while shaving. Doesn't hurt like other cheap shavers. May irritate your skin a bit, but that will also happen with expensive shaver... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNanado on 08/19/2008

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Well, this is a very cheap and good product. At first I thought they could never combine bargin with quality but it seems I was wrong. - Nice shape and comfortable to your face; - Came with a 220v to 110v converter; - Nice package, better than I expected; - Comfortabl... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalline on 08/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Appears to be good value for the price paid. Have a Philishaver at several times the price and this one shaves as good. Like the idea of being able to rinse it under the tap to clean it. Cons:Pity the base wasn't also a charging base. I.E. Stand the shaver in it to charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybezzina on 05/30/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:it is a very good product. I have bought from ebay a different shaver but it was not good. This shaver does really shave. If you try to find this shaver from ebay, it will come more expensive. Over all it does shave. Very good blades. Cons:Nothing in fact but the pocket t... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections