DX » Community » Reviews » High Precision Universal Hot Shoe Bubble Spirit Level for Cameras - Black + Transparent
Customer’s impression:
good nice Useful Perfecto util
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byMattara on 08/05/2015

This is nice, really nice. It is small enough, about the same size that my cameras default hot shoe protector. But with a twist, this has the spirit level bubble in it. And surprisingly, it also works. I bought one as a novelty, but then went on and bought two more. Not a necessity, but useful,... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bybluexpres on 06/20/2015

it is very small and good for tripod mount. bubble is very small you can not adjust your camera very best but nice accessorize

Impression:good,Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byrejhonj on 01/30/2015

the cool thing to balance the camera, instead of using a cap on the sledge which I lost. Better view from above than awkwardly balancing on a tripod.

Impression:good;

0 0 1

• posted byHardebdm on 01/22/2015

Sencillo y eficaz se adapta a la perfeccion a mi camara canon. Recomendable tanto por precio como por utilidad. Merece la pena comprarlo ya que es un accesorio muy util para la estabilizacion y el encuadre.

Impression:util;

0 0 0

• posted byZeDasCouves on 10/16/2014

Pros: Works as expected, nothing especial expected, fits on the camera Cons: Its hard to put exactly in the center, but it works

Impression:Works great, top;

0 0 1

• posted bysalihdt on 08/06/2014

It's a basic tool that you plug-in to hot shoe section of your camera that makes it easy for you to hold the camera balanced. It does the job and can be added to your photo kit if you are having trouble with balancing the view. Cons: Nothing technical but when it's attached, it's not possible to... Read more

Impression:Useful,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byHalsand on 08/05/2014

Pros: tiene la ventaja de que puedes sacar fácilmente el nivel, de esta manera lo puedes aplicar a otras cosas. el nivel funciona bien y el precio es recomendable. Contras: ninguno en absoluto, es justo lo que se ve en la imagen

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere