DX » Community » Reviews » Charming Rose Multi-color Light (3*AG13)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydjlolito on 02/10/2014

Everything works properly, the rose changes color and glows quite well, really recommend it as a good gift. The package comes with batteries and ready to run anything more to receive the item Really the article has no problems, everything works and is ready to use, and it comes with batteries Only the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywhereismyhorse on 12/23/2012

Charming Rose Multi-color Light is fun stuff, easy to use, wow factor if you stick it to a gift box and put it under a christmas tree. everyone liked the idea! Better used in the dark! looks somewat cheaper than its price, but it is not a major problem anyway as you only need it for a second of attention ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEpiceiden on 11/30/2012

This lamp is even more good looking than on the photos. For the price concerned, this is one of the best items I've bought on deal extreme. I bought this lamp as a gift for my girlfriend and she loves it so much! You can't believe how happy this little gift made her. Battery's are included. Very beautiful ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypenylane on 09/09/2012

Cuuuute! oh so very cute :) This item came in perfect working order. And it came with batteries which I'am happy about because buying the batteries here in Australia would cost more then the item itself. It also has a smooth colour transition no flashing, would be calming for a little one to use when ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikus86 on 11/21/2011

great little gift or a decoration around the kids room. looks really great at night with the lights off. makes a really peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. lasts for a very long time on the batteries and doesnt dim until the very end. pretty strong and bright light emission too. :) mine came a little damaged ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIeyasu on 06/30/2011

Very Cute Rose shape light, You'll get what you see on the pics, Colors change from time to time. Very light weight and doesn't take much space All sort of these lights seem to work the same, some may not like the constant change of colors. Not as bright to use as a light in the room It would be very ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections