Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKameSense on 08/02/2012

These are definitely fun to wear for parties, everyone wants to try them ! The design and the quality are better than I would have thought. The extremities of the branches are sharp and can somehow hurt, one must be careful when putting them on. Obvioulsly, they don't protect from the sun at all, but I wear them for some BBQs parties while cooking and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrexit on 04/09/2011

I think price is good and also build quality is not the worst. Many celebrities use them when they wanna look cool and make cool looking photos from some party etc. I have no cons. But, maybe just one. It's not useful against sun. But, you know, if it has to be useful against sun it may not look so good. I bought two of these glasses for my friend. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytruskaVa on 01/17/2011

They're eye-catching They're very well built They're cheap KANYE WEST!! GOD DAMN!! He's not the only person wearing them, SO STOP CALLING shutter glasses KANYE'S GLASSES FFS!!! No really - It's annoying. I don't even know him. Who is he? Like a POP singer? I don't care. Just stop asking "oh! U likes kanye!"... If You like to laugh and make ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBradzah on 08/13/2010

I bought these for a laugh, like most people do lol. I stood on them once and they didn't break! The plastic is of the hardest kind (don't quote me on this) and they look pretty good. I can't think of any, other than they have no complete purpose lol. I also bought the pink ones and use photoshop to change it's color. It's significantly easier to do ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybbrriiann on 08/01/2010

- Cool looking Kanye West Shades - Solid material, not easy to bend - Looks really cool - Great for partys! - isn't usefull against the sun - It is a bit to wide for me, and its kinda tight buying more and sell them, fist just buy more Great party shades what will make you look like an celebrity. If you wear it on the street all people will watch you.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydingrins on 07/13/2010

I purchased this product before few month ,they are very coool and i still very pleased from them. they Made from hard plastic and not break at all. -cool Kanye west glasses in a very cheap price !. - They are not protect from the sun so well. The sun's rays still hit the eye. I have nothing more to say, what you see is what you get. Special glasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypedrohbr on 05/04/2010

I bought that for a friend and he liked it very much. He was able to resell it for a much bigger price and make some money of it. I think it could have a more "expensive" design. It just looks like a piece of cheap plastic (wich it really is). I would never use one of this, but there are some people who would, so it's maybe a good product to be given ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymionisation on 05/02/2010

well, like you can see, they look cool and funny and all that... great for parties and other events, wear it with a funny hat... they are very tight and the palstic feels like the real thing, it is high quality... they also fit very good, they are not too small like other glasses here on dx none. mine didnt have any smell. they look great and feel great.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDXDIRK on 04/05/2010

+ Pretty decent shutter shades, build quality isn't too bad + It does it's job, making you look silly and like kanye west + Makes you look cool....sort of - STINKS! It has a pretty strong pvc plastic smell - The build quality could have been slightly better (there are some tiny bits of plastic on the inside of the "stripes" that probably were there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTerjay on 03/26/2010

+ If you need those cool shutter shades that Kanye made famous yet again, this is it. + These are A LOT cheaper than the original design shades. + Works nicely at parties. - Won't really block the sun that much. If the sun is shining straight to your eyes these are useless. - These block your field of view a bit. You'll see the black lines. If you're ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections