DX » Community » Reviews » Finger Cutter/Chopper Guillotine Magic Trick Joke Toy
  • 5 star 5 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytsfghana on 02/18/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:A very good gadget to keep around if you are thinking of scaring or probably entertaining your friends. Also very tricky. The design and color to me is so perfect. very lightweight. That is good. so that you will not be charged for extra carriage when travelli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybpetreski on 07/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It´s very easy to use, you must be put your finger and pull up the guillotine (this before the act), then put the finger again and make the trick. In the bottom hole, I put a match, but I had to apply some force to cut the match, if they can use something... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytaklyt on 05/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- As always, very cheap. - Can be funny if used correctly. Cons:- Transparent casing makes the functionning of the trick too clear. - Build quality is not top notch and the blade often gets stuck in the wrong position, resulting in possible harm. OtherThoughts... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarkfir on 11/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This trick gives a lot of fun to the kids, while watching adults doing it. The inside mechanism is pretty much hidden, although this item's parts are mostly transparent. Cons:This "Finger Cutter/Chopper Guillotine" toy has a medium level build qualit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybagirath on 08/09/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:really cool device of u r a majic objects collector or if a room is themed as majical...the brite pink colors look good and its a gr8 gift for kids who are interested in majic. Cons:there are scratches on mine and doesnot look like its new..also the blades are n... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGuyPago on 07/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First of the the price is very good for this product. Most of the people didn't know how it works which is very good for tricking them. The build quality is perfect, mine is few months old and nothing is broken or even got scratched. Cons:It took time until i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycammyd2 on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Fantastic trick with a very great effect! Everyone is shocked when you put your finger in the guillotine and slam it down and you are unharmed. Works just like you would expect, build quality is fine and trick is outstanding Cons:The only problem I had was that... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBeckerCL on 03/05/2010

Involvement:Novice (still getting used to it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It´s very easy to use, you must be put your finger and pull up the guillotine (this before the act), then put the finger again and make the trick. In the bottom hole, I put a match, but I had to apply some force to cut the match, if they can use something thinner woul... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections