DX » Community » Reviews » HC-05 Wireless Bluetooth Serial Pass-Through Module w/ Backboard - Green + Blue
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Excelent! nice device Just works Different Pinout
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9247518 on 05/03/2015

Good product, and i was working with and works well only thing I fault this package was waiting for your ad said it was MVP and I arrived after my other orders that were not. For the rest good service

Impression:Easy to use,nice device;

0 0 0

• posted by8832357 on 05/02/2015

Producto recibido en el tiempo estimado. Satisfecho con la compra

Impression:Easy to use,Excelent!,nice device;

0 0 0

• posted by8631410 on 04/20/2015

Confío en dx llegó a tiempo y buen producto

Impression:nice device;

0 0 0

• posted bytropicDK on 04/10/2015

Very nice product at a reasonable price. Some of the pinouts were bent though. Fortunately the module still worked perfectly. Was easy to connect to my Arduino. Used both the Arduino serial terminal and MATLAB for communication without any problems.

Good and easy to use

0 0 0

• posted by9244787 on 03/24/2015

Pros: simple Contras:0 Me ha sorprendido la facilidad de uso pues es compatible con todos los comandos AT bluetooth y no me ha dado ningun problema, incluso permite comunicarse facilmente con Android (aunque hay que cambiar la velocidad a 38400 baudios con el comando AT+UART=38400,0,0)

0 0 0

• posted bycristian_mmz on 01/31/2015

producto en excelente estado y buenos precios.

Impression:Just works,Easy to use,Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byjoram_de_poel on 01/25/2015

Works just as expected, really easy to setup and use, just plug it into RX/TX (RX -> TX and TX -> RX) and connect it to your phone or any other bluetooth device. if you're using an arduino uno you have to disable the power wire while uploading a new sketch. for the Mega, use Serial1.begin() of to... Read more

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bymickeycya on 01/09/2015

First bought hc06 and dissapointed with, it simply wouldn't pair with my tablet. Then bought this one and it worked stright away! Be careful, mine works on 3,3V both power and rx/tx. It needs voltage divider when using arduino or else it might burn. There is good instructable how to change name... Read more

Impression:Excelent!;

0 0 0

• posted byAndroid on 12/22/2014

Pros: Has a functional LED pin that can be used to monitor connection state Low power - 3.3v Small footprint Cons: Documentation can be a bit of a pain, (search for the CZ-HC-05 code on the back the datasheets are available) Other: These are the only units I could get Arduino code to upload to is... Read more

Impression:Different Pinout;

0 0 0

• posted byHagenaars on 12/03/2014

Pros: - Simple device has the additional pins which make it easier to configure then the ones with only 4 pins - Lots of documentation available online - Compatible with arduino libraries for bluetooth - Allows for in process altering of settings (master/slave, name, pairing etc). - Relatively No... Read more

Impression:Just works,nice device;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere