DX » Community » Reviews » Broadlink RM-Pro Intelligent Wi-Fi IR / RF Remote Controller for IPHONE / Android Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
Easy to use Very good product Wow excelente producto Good and usefull
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byravens on 05/31/2015

Pros: It works with my TV and aircon. Actually, it works every time without fail through my home wifi wifi, no problems. Cons: To get it to work away from home (via internet) you need to use this QQ app that's basically a messenger of sorts. So you need 2 apps then to work one thing, and a as add... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted bymolli1 on 05/15/2015

Work nice with my Hitachi warmpump.

Impression:Very good product,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byjjay1 on 04/30/2015

Its a great pruduct. Very easy to setup. It can work on internet.

Impression:Wow;

0 0 0

• posted byrdomingues85 on 04/29/2015

excellent all arrived very fast! Excelente chegou tudo muito rápido, produto de boa qualidade, cumpre muito bem o que promete!!! funcionou 100% conforme o anuncio!! Fácil configuração e funcionalidade.

Impression:Very good product,Wow,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bydarezca on 04/14/2015

muy buen producto , cumple amplia mente mis expectativas

Impression:Very good product,Wow,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted bydredmisha on 04/08/2015

very good product.

Impression:Very good product,very good! thank!;

0 0 0

• posted byerikos2006erik on 03/18/2015

I use this to extend the life of older 433 devices. It easily learns the devices commands so I can use my olders devices with my smartphone. For IR devices the Broadlink needs to be in the range of view of the receiving end (like your TV) The app though is not very stable. I have to close it the... Read more

Impression:Very good product,Good and usefull, buggy app though;

0 0 0

• posted bynanoseta on 02/03/2015

El producto cumplió todas mis expectativas, es económico y fácil de usar, en el futuro me gustaría que agregaran más idiomas al app

Impression:excelente producto;

0 0 0

• posted bylimsheila on 12/29/2014

Bought 2 sets. Fast International Shipping! Received within 1 week! Parcel Well-Packed. Work as advertised. Pros: Good Quality and well made. Easy to set up. Power supply or USB powered. IOS App in English with room to improve. Work with most remote appliances. Powerful remote range approx. 3 to... Read more

GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT GOOD PRODUCT

Impression:Wow;

2 0 0

• posted bydannypun on 10/21/2014

Pros : easy to link with all kinds of remote aircon, TV , DVD player, Apple TV. cons : Apps on iphone or android not so user friendly. and design still need to improve. just tested on aircon, tv, dvd player, apple TV, ATMOSPHERE™ Air Purifier. i hope broadlink can add more channel other then and... Read more

very good product

Impression:Easy to use,Powerful!,Apps update always!;

2 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere