DX » Community » Reviews » Pentax D-LI90 Compatible 1860mAh Battery Pack for Pentax K7/K-7
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by Kinthoriour on 10/04/2012

Pros: A very affordable battery for your Pentax K-5 or K/7 (they both use the same battery), that will allow you to do 500+ pictures, very usefull for long periods when you cannot charge your original battery, or when you forgot to do so... Cons: Just one detail, the battery is fully compatible with the camera and charger, but when charging, it... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by plajan on 09/15/2011

Pros: Really good as a spare battery in your photo bag. Can be inserted in your grip if you have one and your camera time will extend automatically. Looks almost as original battery. Cons: I have had it for some time now, first thing I did was to charge it. I let be in charger for more than 12 hours, then used it until it was out of power to re... Read more

0 0
  • posted by romaneth on 04/04/2011

Pros: It works well with my Pentax K-5 battery grip sku.31967 but you can buy it to use as second, fully charged battery for your Pentax K-7 or Pentax K-5. Mine came fully charged so I just using it from the moment I got it out of my package. Thank you DealExtreme for this product. Cons: Nothing to especially mention now. Looks like original D-... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Silicium on 05/06/2010

Pros: Works just as good as the original. Still holds the charge great after MANY charges! Cons: none! I can't seem to find a single thing about these batteries that makes them any less than the original one that came with my K-7 OtherThoughts: If something works as good as the original, but costs a fraction of tha price... why blow all your mo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections