DX » Community » Reviews » Pentax D-LI90 Compatible 1860mAh Battery Pack for Pentax K7/K-7
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKinthoriour on 10/04/2012

A very affordable battery for your Pentax K-5 or K/7 (they both use the same battery), that will allow you to do 500+ pictures, very usefull for long periods when you cannot charge your original battery, or when you forgot to do so... Just one detail, the battery is fully compatible with the camera and charger, but when charging, it is not very firmly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byplajan on 09/15/2011

Really good as a spare battery in your photo bag. Can be inserted in your grip if you have one and your camera time will extend automatically. Looks almost as original battery. I have had it for some time now, first thing I did was to charge it. I let be in charger for more than 12 hours, then used it until it was out of power to recharge it again. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromaneth on 04/04/2011

It works well with my Pentax K-5 battery grip sku.31967 but you can buy it to use as second, fully charged battery for your Pentax K-7 or Pentax K-5. Mine came fully charged so I just using it from the moment I got it out of my package. Thank you DealExtreme for this product. Nothing to especially mention now. Looks like original D-Li90 for Pentax K-... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySilicium on 05/06/2010

Works just as good as the original. Still holds the charge great after MANY charges! none! I can't seem to find a single thing about these batteries that makes them any less than the original one that came with my K-7 If something works as good as the original, but costs a fraction of tha price... why blow all your money on a "pentax" sticker? By visual ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections