DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic CGA-S006E Compatible 800mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic DMC-FZ50K/DMC-FZ8K + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 02/11/2014

I've been using this extra battery for a long time know. For me the battery was a problem with my FZ50 I needed this extra battery urgently. I have to say that before having two batteries I have to decide very carefully when to turn on my camera. While traveling now I can shot the hole day without problems.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiguelcostacurta on 01/27/2014

É uma bateria que carrega no mesmo tempo da original e aparentemente vai durar o mesmo tanto de clicks, gostei muito da qualidade do produto. Parece original. Nada me deixou insatisfeito, o produto é muito bom. Não sei como será a longo prazo, mas não estufando já estar&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsiglord on 12/10/2013

Mindent rendben gyorsan végeznek. Az árú ára megfelelo. Helyettesítésre nagyon megfelel. Mintha eredeti lenne olyan tökéletesen helyettesíti az eredeti akkumulátort. Nem tapasztaltam negatív jellegu problémát. Már sok terméket ... Read more

Panasonic pótakkumulátor Akkumulátor a gépben

0 0 0

• posted byBobrov12 on 12/02/2013

I bought this battery for my Panasonic camera Lumix FZ-8 & I'm pleased with it.This baterry works as well as an original Panasonic battery,but it's a bit powerfull than original 800mAh vs 700mAh so I can get more shots from charging to charging & costs much more cheaper than original one.. It'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymartokdx on 06/15/2013

It´s similar to the original battery that came with my camera. In fact, I can´t see any difference beside a slight difference of the colour of the plastics. The materials are high quality and the 800mAh is the real capacity. I haven´t found any yet It works fine!!! After 3 days f heavy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGeorgesi on 03/08/2013

The battery is now used in my very best Panasonic Model No. DMC-FZ8 MEI Osaka , Japan and fits very nice into camera. The price is great. I can't find any cons. I was a little bit worried if the battery will fits and works with no name battery. The price is very good. I will order again some other items ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydrfeketeistvan on 02/20/2013

I ordered it as a replacement of my original Panasonic DMC-FZ-38 digicam battery. I use it for ordinary purposes, nothing professional. Just taking photos at home, or outside from kids, making HD videos on family happenings. The product has a nominal 800mAh compared to the original battery which has ... Read more

panasonic  fz38 battery1 panasonic  fz38 battery2 panasonic  fz38 battery3

0 0 0

• posted bymarqss on 12/11/2012

Very good build quality. You won't be able to see difference between original battery pack and this one. Capacity is even bigger that in battery I had originaly with my camera. I can't find any cons. It does what it is suppose to do. Maybe the package is not the best - it was almost thorn when I got ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypublicsp on 08/07/2011

The battery is used in a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 for photos and high resolution videos. Product was shipped quickly, arrived well packaged and works well. Previous battery card for camera was a "brand name" product and cost more than 10 x the price. This battery has performed flawlessly and ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections