DX » Community » Reviews » Panasonic CGA-S006E Compatible 800mAh Battery Pack for Panasonic DMC-FZ50K/DMC-FZ8K + More
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 02/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I've been using this extra battery for a long time know. For me the battery was a problem with my FZ50 I needed this extra battery urgently. I have to say that before having two batteries I have to decide very carefully when to turn on my camera. While traveli... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymiguelcostacurta on 01/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:É uma bateria que carrega no mesmo tempo da original e aparentemente vai durar o mesmo tanto de clicks, gostei muito da qualidade do produto. Parece original. Cons:Nada me deixou insatisfeito, o produto é muito bom. Não sei como será a longo... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycsiglord on 12/10/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Mindent rendben gyorsan végeznek. Az árú ára megfelelo. Helyettesítésre nagyon megfelel. Mintha eredeti lenne olyan tökéletesen helyettesíti az eredeti akkumulátort. Cons:Nem tapasztaltam negatív jellegu p... Read more

Panasonic pótakkumulátor Akkumulátor a gépben
    0 0
  • posted byBobrov12 on 12/02/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this battery for my Panasonic camera Lumix FZ-8 & I'm pleased with it.This baterry works as well as an original Panasonic battery,but it's a bit powerfull than original 800mAh vs 700mAh so I can get more shots from charging to charging & costs much more... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymartokdx on 06/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It´s similar to the original battery that came with my camera. In fact, I can´t see any difference beside a slight difference of the colour of the plastics. The materials are high quality and the 800mAh is the real capacity. Cons:I haven´t found a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGeorgesi on 03/08/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The battery is now used in my very best Panasonic Model No. DMC-FZ8 MEI Osaka , Japan and fits very nice into camera. The price is great. Cons:I can't find any cons. OtherThoughts:I was a little bit worried if the battery will fits and works with no name battery. The pric... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydrfeketeistvan on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I ordered it as a replacement of my original Panasonic DMC-FZ-38 digicam battery. I use it for ordinary purposes, nothing professional. Just taking photos at home, or outside from kids, making HD videos on family happenings. The product has a nominal 800mAh compared to th... Read more

panasonic  fz38 battery1 panasonic  fz38 battery2 panasonic  fz38 battery3
    0 0
  • posted bymarqss on 12/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good build quality. You won't be able to see difference between original battery pack and this one. Capacity is even bigger that in battery I had originaly with my camera. Cons:I can't find any cons. It does what it is suppose to do. Maybe the package is not the be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypublicsp on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The battery is used in a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ35 for photos and high resolution videos. Product was shipped quickly, arrived well packaged and works well. Previous battery card for camera was a "brand name" product and cost more than 10 x the price. This batt... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections