Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byozerium on 12/04/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Looks very cool. Cons:None really, but i only ended up using the lower buttons OtherThoughts:Time for more Character limit randomness. I bought this because my psp was missing the select button, and now my PSP is the envy of all my PSP having friends. Includin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byA1403 on 12/01/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Nice shiny metallic silvery finish -Looks amazing and makes any PSP stand out -Looks nice with the chrome faceplate and clear analog stick Cons:-Build quality is not that good -Don't have the same "feel" that the original black PSP buttons have -Its... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzeroflaresx on 11/16/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Well they look awesome with my shiny red PSP faceplate. All the lettering and symbols are at the correct size and has no typo or whatnot. 500 characters.........500 characters.........500 characters.........500 characters......... Cons:The problems with these... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySyugo on 04/30/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:What can I say. These sparkle and shine like no tomorrow. Want your psp to blind all those around you? Snatch this up, playa. Most of the buttons work without fail, although.. Cons:Some of the buttons felt KINDA weird. Stock definitely had a better feel, but the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byskeeen on 01/24/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:So shiny all bling bling Cons:buttons bit tricky to place as they have it go in in a certain way OtherThoughts:NICE Bottomline:ITZ THE BLING! Read more

0 0
  • posted byFourb3 on 12/26/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Best buttons and quality you would get (for this price)!!! I've never seen such cheap buttons for the psp, in the shop here in the Netherlands they cost around €15,- euro a package like this.. (around 25 dollar..). Cons:Package/case is a bit annoying, because once you ope... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywebside on 10/19/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- nice quality - cool painting (silver metalic) Cons:- the size of the buttons is not correct (they does not fit properly into the faceplate) -> i got the problem with the "O" button OtherThoughts:quality seems ok ;-) Bottomline:nice buttons for &... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygutterball on 08/20/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice looking buttons on a black PSP faceplate. Buttons appear to be very strong. Cons:The buttons and control pad required a lot of trimming to get them to fit properly. OtherThoughts:If you have the patience to trim very very small pieces off each button so they m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuickAvenger on 08/09/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The buttons are Very sharp. they look nice and are very shiny. Cons:They don't all fit and mesh with the original PSP case very well. I had a horrible time with square button it stuck and just didn't not fit. the x button sticks slightly the home button volume... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections