Functionally it is the same like original, charge and discharge rate is ok, outer plastic and electrodes seems well made, no visible defects. Much cheaper than new original EN-EL1 battery. Feels like it discharges quite a bit faster than new original battery. But maybe it proportianal to price and should ... Read more
- Cheap price. Locally, I could find one like this for at least 17 USD.
- Good build quality. - Compatible with KONICA MINOLTA A200, as a KONICA MINOLTA NP-800 replacement.
- The size of battery is right. Not too tight and not too loose, made it easy to insert and remove.
- Supposedly, the battery life ... Read more
- Fits in my Nikon 4500 just like the original battery
- Seems to charge like the stock battery
- Can last as long as the original battery
- Super cheap compare to the original battery you buy from Nikon So far i don't have any cons for this good and cheap battery Super cheap price.
As a replacement ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.