DX » Community » Reviews » Nikon EN-EL1 Compatible 850mAh Battery Pack for Nikon Coolpix775/Coolpix880 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byshtolcers on 04/09/2014

Functionally it is the same like original, charge and discharge rate is ok, outer plastic and electrodes seems well made, no visible defects. Much cheaper than new original EN-EL1 battery. Feels like it discharges quite a bit faster than new original battery. But maybe it proportianal to price and should ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byUlongh on 04/26/2011

- Cheap price. Locally, I could find one like this for at least 17 USD. - Good build quality. - Compatible with KONICA MINOLTA A200, as a KONICA MINOLTA NP-800 replacement. - The size of battery is right. Not too tight and not too loose, made it easy to insert and remove. - Supposedly, the battery life ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyulbrainer on 02/23/2011

- Fits in my Nikon 4500 just like the original battery - Seems to charge like the stock battery - Can last as long as the original battery - Super cheap compare to the original battery you buy from Nikon So far i don't have any cons for this good and cheap battery Super cheap price. As a replacement ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections