DX » Community » Reviews » B.O.W Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 79-Key Keyboard for iOS / Android / Windows Tablet PC / Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good quality Perfecto Good product! Nice keyboard
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byramcing on 01/04/2016

perfect conecction with blueetooh for tablet onda

Impression:great connection;

0 0 0

• posted byenotic on 01/04/2016

Pros:This is thin, and very light. It has same size as 7" tablet, and can be carryed together, and it perfect fit to the MICROSOFT SURFACE Pro 10" tablet, in it's case. It has good battery, and sleep function, so, I need it to charge every 2.5 month. I think it very long time, if take in mind, MS... Read more

Impression:perfect,thin lightweight keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted byAndiCaro on 10/09/2015

Pros: I first was sceptical pecause of the low price. But when I startet to use it it worked perfectli and the battery lasts very long! You can join it with every tablet ou cellphone. Cons: Sometimes I don't know where I can find the button I'm looking for because it's a chinese keybord. But I... Read more

Impression:Good one!;

0 0 0

• posted bypattyna on 08/18/2015

this is the best thing i ever bought on dx.com the battery goes super long without charging also it is compatible with all phones tablets computers if i was you juist buy it and se for your self

Impression:perfect,Good product!,Super!!;

0 0 0

• posted by9325639 on 04/23/2015

Se trata de un teclado bluethow para tabletas en cualquiera de sus sistemas operativos. Observo que es para windows, android y ios. En mi caso lo utilizo con android i va de lujo. El teclado esta muy bien distribuido las teclas y son teclas que se puede escribir de una manera muy ágil . Es y pesa... Read more

Excelente teclado portatil

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byPaum18 on 12/12/2014

Pros: Easy to use, connect to everything and it is really thin Cons: The size is a little bit small, so you dont have to many keys, but you get all the essencials I think that it is the best keyboard you will be able to buy for only 13 dollars, at least we I bought it, it was this price. So for... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byenotic on 12/04/2014

pros: very light thin and can be recharged from tablet by included cable. This cable seems not data cable, just for recharging. 2.has hardware shortcats buttons on top row. cons: It hasn't english translated manual, so some mentioned above functions are don't transparent, or need to test every by... Read more

Impression:thin&light, fit into tablet case;

2 0 0

• posted byAtreyux on 11/29/2014

I bought it for my fathers tablet, great product, Supports windows. good plastic quality, good size but it could be a little bit more bigger. User manual only in chinesse

Impression:Nice keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 10/22/2014

Pros: You can use this keyboard for everything, not only on a tablet, but also phone (IOS and Android), computer, laptop, gaming console and more. The keyboards weight is not much so it is easy to carry. Cons: Some letters are changed. Other: Nothing, it comes in a nice package.

Impression:Good product!;

0 0 0

• posted bylucianosid on 10/21/2014

quite liked the product but the delivery time was absurd so long

Impression:quite liked the product;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere