DX » Community » Reviews » B.O.W Wireless Bluetooth V3.0 79-Key Keyboard for iOS / Android / Windows Tablet PC / Phone - Black
Customer’s impression:
perfect Good product! Nice keyboard fit into tablet case thin&light
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaum18 on 12/12/2014

Pros: Easy to use, connect to everything and it is really thin Cons: The size is a little bit small, so you dont have to many keys, but you get all the essencials I think that it is the best keyboard you will be able to buy for only 13 dollars, at least we I bought it, it was this price. So for me it ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byenotic on 12/04/2014

pros: very light thin and can be recharged from tablet by included cable. This cable seems not data cable, just for recharging. 2.has hardware shortcats buttons on top row. cons: It hasn't english translated manual, so some mentioned above functions are don't transparent, or need to test every button ... Read more

Impression:thin&light, fit into tablet case;

1 0 1

• posted byAtreyux on 11/29/2014

I bought it for my fathers tablet, great product, Supports windows. good plastic quality, good size but it could be a little bit more bigger. User manual only in chinesse Read more

Impression:Nice keyboard;

0 0 0

• posted byBurhan2300 on 10/22/2014

Pros: You can use this keyboard for everything, not only on a tablet, but also phone (IOS and Android), computer, laptop, gaming console and more. The keyboards weight is not much so it is easy to carry. Cons: Some letters are changed. Other: Nothing, it comes in a nice package. Read more

Impression:Good product!;

0 0 0

• posted byhudsonalves on 06/25/2014

** really lightweight ** easy to set up (charge, turn on, select Bluetooth in your PC/Phone/tablet, press Connect button on keyboard, select it on the PC/phone/etc, type in the 4-8 digits the PC/phone/etc requests, and you're in!) ** works fine with iOS, Android, Linux ** low cost ** quick to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjmcollis on 05/25/2014

For the size and usefulness, this is a nice cheap bluetooth keyboad that goes well with a tablet no matter what type of OS you have on board. The keys are a really good spacing - slightly smaller than an Apple keyboard, but not too much different. It works for me much better than one of those keyboards ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygwtnz on 05/23/2014

** really lightweight ** easy to set up (charge, turn on, select Bluetooth in your PC/Phone/tablet, press Connect button on keyboard, select it on the PC/phone/etc, type in the 4-8 digits the PC/phone/etc requests, and you're in!) ** works fine with iOS, Android, Linux ** low cost ** quick to charge ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections