DX » Community » Reviews » EN-EL5 Compatible 1100mAh Battery Pack for Nikon Coolpix3700/4200 + More
Customer’s impression:
Simil original
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNeodymio1 on 08/16/2014

It works well, the outer plastic is good, looks original but not directed. I have it working right now. Funciona bien, el plástico exterior es bueno, parece original aunque no lo indique. La tengo funcionando ahora mismo. Nothing cons. Ninguna contra. Good replacement for my old battery that swelled ... Read more

Battery for Nikon camera Battery for Nikon camera

Impression:Simil original;

0 0 0

• posted byDianaC on 03/10/2014

This is the second one of these batteries I have ordered. I lost the first one after a few months. The battery works well and it's great to have a spare. I bought a charger at the same time as the first one so that I could charge this up outside of the camera. Works well. Just as good as the original ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminizver on 12/17/2013

Low price and good durability, works fine with my old digital camera. This battery pack does not produce any heat during charging. Also it does not smell at all. Nothing found, except packing - it might be more solid and reliable. Now my old digital camera fully ensured with enough power. An excellent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMegazone1000 on 06/04/2013

Son perfectas, tanto para sustituir una bateria estropeada, como para tener una segunda, para los dias que necesitas tirar muchas fotos y se puede quedar corta una sola bateria. Se que no son originales, pero cumplen perfetamente su cometido. Solo falta esperar el tiempo que duran. Por una original, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjoel6 on 03/28/2013

This battery pack is really what it says - fully compatible with the Nikon original pack. My camera could not tell the difference of one from the other. It is working fine, and is actually installed in the camera. Besides that, the price is really inviting. A real bargain. None could be observed till ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzfranji on 09/11/2012

The value for money ratio of this battery is excelent. The build quality is good as well as performance of the camera when using this battery. Not the mention the price, in Croatia you have to pay a small fortune for this one. None so far I bougt this for my old Nikon coolpix 4200, used by my daughter.... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections