DX » Community » Reviews » GJ324 Beautiful Lord 316L Stainless Steel Ring - Golden (USA 7#)
Customer’s impression:
good Awesome Bueno Mejor de lo Esperado The One Ring
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUnknownGhost on 10/07/2014

o anel e de excelente qualidade veio no tamanho que eu pedi deu tudo certo Read more

Impression:good,Awesome,Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byDeliia on 09/17/2014

Buena presentación. Es un anillo con tamaño adecuado y con buena calidad, teniendo en cuenta el precio del mismo. El envío llegó en perfecto estado. Read more

Impression:Bueno;

0 0 0

• posted byaleximux on 09/16/2014

Pros: Much better than I expected! It really has the inner and outter flawless inscriptions! Good for LotR fans! Cons: none!! Other thoughts: Maybe its better to use it the way Frodo uses lol.. on a chain! This way it won't erase quickly Read more

Impression:Awesome,The One Ring;

1 0 0

• posted bymihijios on 09/01/2014

Pros: anillo muy cómodo, aun algo pequeño Contras: La descripción se borra muy fácilmente :( Read more

Impression:Bueno,Mejor de lo Esperado, pero no como la imagen;

0 0 0

• posted bysquallcarlos on 08/28/2014

Pros: very comfortable ring Cons: Description erases very easily --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byHCFreire on 08/26/2014

Pros: looks great, has inscriptions on the inner and on the outter sides, no flaws on the writings, has a good size for a child's or a woman's finger, looks very nice with a necklace Cons: couldn't tell a problem about it, except for the absence of a necklace, witch you must buy separatedly Read more

Impression:Really Beautiful;

0 0 0

• posted bybrahim66 on 06/30/2014

The ring is made, from pretty solid metal, if you put real force on it it wont bend. The gold color doesn,t seem get off so simple. Also the letters are engraved on it The ring is SMALL, i mean it fits on my pinky, and barely fits on my ring finger (not even starting about my other fingers yet). I have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjajijuja on 06/03/2014

The ring is beautiful, hard (it is made of metal), and it looks like the original of the movie. The color is very similar, althought the marks aren't recorded in ring, only painted. Too little for my index finger, but in other fingers it could be great. Maybe if you use it very much, the marks of the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNicko01 on 05/23/2014

It's cheap and it does look interesting. The writing is laser engraved. It looks pretty good with normal viewing. Under magnification (I used a 10x loupe), you can see the small points (like pixels) that make up the text. This doesn't make the ring rough because it isn't cut very deep. It's very thin,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byFreaver on 05/21/2014

Seems like good material. Inscribed on both outside and inside. No sharp edges or un-refined sides. Nice finish; looks close to the "real" thing. Inscription is only "painted" on - it is not engraved and therefore prone to disappear over time, unless you give it a clear coat of e.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections