DX » Community » Reviews » GJ324 Beautiful Lord 316L Stainless Steel Ring - Golden (USA 7#)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bybrahim66 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The ring is made, from pretty solid metal, if you put real force on it it wont bend. The gold color doesn,t seem get off so simple. Also the letters are engraved on it Cons:The ring is SMALL, i mean it fits on my pinky, and barely fits on my ring finger (not eve... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjajijuja on 06/03/2014

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The ring is beautiful, hard (it is made of metal), and it looks like the original of the movie. The color is very similar, althought the marks aren't recorded in ring, only painted. Cons:Too little for my index finger, but in other fingers it could be great. May... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicko01 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It's cheap and it does look interesting. The writing is laser engraved. It looks pretty good with normal viewing. Under magnification (I used a 10x loupe), you can see the small points (like pixels) that make up the text. This doesn't make the ring rough because... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDestinyhm on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:good material heavy but no so much fits really good when you have it on the your funger.. it really looks like a lord of the rings movie ring Cons:doesn´t look like in the Lord of The Rings The mordor letters on it aren´t gold like in the picture and photos not... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections