DX » Community » Reviews » 4400mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Acer Aspire3100/3650 + More
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTaliesin on 06/24/2013

Não efetuei medições com nenhum equipamento que não fosse o próprio notebook, mas ela durou próximo de 2 horas, após um ciclo de descarga e recarga. parece muito com a original. gostei e recomendo. nada a declarar, se precisa compre essa. nada a declarar, se precisa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegoAntonio on 02/03/2013

works as expected: fixing perfectly in my Acer notebook, and the duration is as when it was a new one. About two hours of working time with unplugged notebook. Nothing, excepting the usual delay time: I had to wait almost 40 days to receive the battery by mail, as usual in DX. One side seems to be very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykmirosla on 11/30/2012

Perfect fit on Aspire 5610. No need for any modifications mentioned in reviews for other models of aspir computers. It is stronger than orginal battery, cheap. After three cicles of compleete discharging and charging cicles it holds about 3 hours of work. Non so far! It brouth new life into my notebook,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDamjanZ on 08/14/2012

Great battery, works longer then the original one as it was new. Superb build quality! Plug&play with no problems! Cold not have found any! I bought this battery for my fathers Acer Aspire 5610z, on which his original battery died out. He was very happy, that his laptop worked on a battery for more ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJuanmafp on 06/27/2012

It was cheap and with free shipment It was defective. I had to pay for send the battery to United Kingdom about 10 euros and then I had to pay for get a new item about another 10 euros. Then the item is not so cheap. In my case, the item will cost 50% more than the original price. Also, I am waiting ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted byartNewt on 01/28/2011

I have an Acer 5515. this was not listed in the description, but I knew it was similar to the others listed. It fit perfectly, and worked the first time without charging. I use Linux, and in the ...../BAT1/UEVENT file, it showed the manufacturer as SONY, So although it is a Generic battery, something ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byBramvdKraan on 08/19/2010

It fits in an Acer Extensa 5230e, allthough you need to mod the case a little, there is a little plastic bar preventing the battery to go in, i removed that( there is nothing under that bar) then a little push and it's in! My laptop works for about 2,5 - 3 hours on it. You need to mod the case, The laptop ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections