DX » Community » Reviews » Fashion Round Crystal Dial Quartz Wrist Watch for Women - Golden + Black (1 x LR626)
Customer’s impression:
Beautiful elegant lovely exquisite
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byhesitating on 09/21/2017

Impression:lovely,elegant,exquisite;

Pros: As I first looked at the watches and tried to choose one, I was immediately confronted with the dilemma, which one to choose, the black or the white. As you might have guessed, right, I chose to buy both the black and the white. And I am very pleased with both my choices of course, since is... Read more

Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white Such a nice watch I just had to have two of them, black & white

25 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byhesitating on 09/14/2017

Impression:lovely,Beautiful,elegant;

Pro: I was pleasantly surprised when I opened the box. The watch is much more beautiful in reality , than it looks in the pictures. It relates a sense of quiet elegance, matches any outfit, especially black. The golden - black bracelet looks elegant and lovely. The watch is punctual. Since I have... Read more

Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not. Elegant lady's watch, looks expensive, though it is not.

22 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere