Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxmiguel on 06/23/2013

Works just like the original battery. My laptop worked two hours with the battery fully charged, reads the power just fine, charges just fine as well, the appearance is just like the original, no one can tell that it is not an HP battery from the outside... Its made from basically the same materials ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byemiliokuffer on 02/08/2013

Excellent price, great performance! Fits perfectly on the laptop, the build quality is very good. It's just like the original. The shipment was delayed here (I'm from Argentina) because there's a restriction on the importation of batteries, so the country's bureaucracy delayed the deliver in about 3 ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAtron25 on 01/04/2013

It works perfectly on my laptop. The outside part has been made with good plastic quality and there was no scratch on it. Otherwise, it match with my laptop, it really seems the original one! The battery life isn't the same as the original. When it is fully charged, it takes between 1:30 and 1:45 to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadsonbatista on 11/17/2012

The price is very good for a battery replacement. Durability is similar charge my original battery. The construction is sturdy, very similar or equal to the original. The weight is exactly the same as the original battery. This is definitely a good option to replace the original battery. Sometimes she ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytharealmb on 11/20/2010

Great product that does what it is supposed to. Been working with it for 2 months and it works like a charm. Looks like the original and works like the original too. I couldn't work with my laptop anymore because all the cells of the battery were dead. but now i can use it just like it's new! no cons ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections