DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 2223 Driving Polarized UV400 Protection Men's Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Very good None Excelente produto big
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byadanuss on 07/24/2015

I received it earlier than I expected. Also a small screwdriver, a cleaning tissue,a fabric bag and a hard case came with the product. It is really polarised and uv filter is correct. Happy to use it

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byZivant on 05/03/2015

Thats an amazing glasses, i will order again

0 0 0

• posted byskoda1203 on 04/28/2015

I was very pleased with the quality feel of the glasses. Material is very light. When I saw glasses in the pictures, they looked heavier. It's easy to adjust nose pads due to their design. I always had problem with space between nose pads being to narrow. It comes with screwdriver on key chain, I... Read more

Definitely worth the money. Definitely worth the money. Definitely worth the money.

0 0 1

• posted byAnteye on 04/22/2015

Ordered 7 random pair of sunglasses. These Reedoon where my favorite. Fits good, looks good, good quality. The size is made for men. Lost a pair of these in Thailand and ordered a new pair instantly. No cons.

Impression:Very good,Good Fit, good looking;

0 0 0

• posted byHoffzet on 04/02/2015

Super sunglaess, Excellent service

Impression:good,Excellent service;

0 0 0

• posted bytoms006 on 03/10/2015

Très bonne paire de lunette de soleil, je m'en sert tous les jours pour conduire et autre, elle sont solide. Je recommande ce produit.

0 0 0

• posted bybaddeath on 03/03/2015

Pros:Well designed, the bag is very resistent, good lens. Cons:At the moment nothing Conclusion:No surprises just good buy.

0 0 0

• posted byBubi1703 on 01/15/2015

Pros: sunglasses are definitively polarized, they give great driving experience for very sunny days. If you have small regular glasses you can use them on top of them. Cons: no cons

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted by8712197 on 12/20/2014

as expected but came with foil not removed on the internal side of the glass has a good box and cleaning cloth polarized!

0 0 0

• posted byIdaltonSantos on 12/03/2014

IT is really comfortable to ware and has a clear lenses that you will see what you eyes see. comes with a nice case x2 (soft and hard) with a little tool (screw driver keychain). I thought it was like heavy but when I hold it, it was very light. I really love this shade. It is really polarize. is... Read more

Impression:Very good,Excelente produto;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere