DX » Community » Reviews » Reedoon 2223 Driving Polarized UV400 Protection Men's Sunglasses - Black
Customer’s impression:
good None Very nice looking sunglasses
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byalexv3rd on 09/25/2014

Pros: IT is really comfortable to ware and has a clear lenses that you will see what you eyes see. comes with a nice case x2 (soft and hard) with a little tool (screw driver keychain). I thought it was like heavy but when I hold it, it was very light. I really love this shade. It is really polarize. ... Read more

Impression:None;

0 0 0

• posted byVintorezist on 09/01/2014

These sunglasses look very stylish if you are looking alternative for common pilot sunglasses, came with good looking case that looks very durable, perfect if you want to keep your sunglasses in your bag or car, but its too big for pockets. I dont have much to complain about these glasses, maybe that ... Read more

Impression:Very nice looking sunglasses;

0 0 0

• posted bymorthoron on 08/25/2014

Pros: For me is a quality product, very light and comfortable. Contra: This item comes with a plastic glued to the glases that leave little trace, for putting a bug. Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bypicknell on 04/23/2014

Sunglasses are very stylish, nice black color. You can feel the quality build when you hold them. Lot of accessories including a screwdriver for all the screws on the sunglasses. The glasses are really polarized. Comfortable to wear, they are not falling off. none so far. good for driving and also other ... Read more

all the accessories

0 0 3

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections