DX » Community » Reviews » 4800mAh Replacement Lithium Battery Pack for Acer TM5520/5720
  • 5 star 11 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrbrisolar on 10/12/2012

it actually works, the battery time get over one and a half hour, and fits perfectly on my pc it's 11.1 volts, and my original one was 10,8, but no big deal, works just fine here in brazil a battery like this costs more than two time this price, so, was a great deal the battery is a milimeter smaller, so it fall inside the compartment, than i have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrbrisolar on 08/18/2012

it actually works, the battery time get over one and a half hour, and fits perfectly on my pc it's 11.1 volts, and my original one was 10,8, but no big deal, works just fine here in brazil a battery like this costs more than two time this price, so, was a great deal the battery is a milimeter smaller, so it fall inside the compartment, than i have to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMetelitsa on 07/15/2011

- Relatively cheap - Delivered in carton box with additional antistatic package inside - Has exactly the same size as the original one - After about 2-3 months of heavy usage (2 times charge/half-discharge) a day 5 day a week, volume dropped at about a half - Plastic elements much thinner than original. When I occasionally drop it on a floor one corner ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymatute88 on 05/17/2011

- Works flawlessly in an Aspire 5315 - Built of solid, good quality materials - Fits perfectly - Arrived in a relatively short time (ordered May 3rd arrived May 17th to my home in Bs. As. Metro Area, Argentina) - Partially charged, so you can test it immediately after taking it out of the box - Excellent packaging. - Could be cheaper, but a great deal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by4ltrv1sm0 on 05/03/2011

It does what is meant to do. It came charged at 56%, so you can be almost sure it has been stored right. After the first two charging cycles it lasts about two and half hours (depending on use you give to the computer). I doesn't get very hot and seems like it's gonna be lasting enough time. Price could be better. It's just 'right'. Don't get me wrong,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySamoletov on 04/22/2011

Works great with my acer 5930g. Have same partnumber as original battery. Old battery die long time ago and I cannot find it in other places. This battery better then original - works longer and it is working during 6 months without problems. I recommend to buy this battery if you need replacement for your acer notebook battery. Not found. This battery ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsihotrener on 12/27/2010

works super on my acer aspire 6920 Build quality is identic to the original battery that came with the notebook. Same color as the laptop. 4800mAh (my original battery had 4400 mAh) It came with its own box, It was nice and I found a place to put the old one. Nothing its just perfect It was my first buy here on DX and I was VERY satisfied with everything.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygtypo on 10/16/2010

Its a 1 on 1 replica it works super on my acer aspire 7540G - good packed - It already is 50% charged so directly ready to use - Its the same a the original battery - Nothing its just perfect Dealextreme is just great for these things just the simple electronics that you can get cheaper then in the stores it save me like 40 euro from buying in the store ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylfaria on 09/26/2010

Build quality is identic to the original battery that came with the notebook. Duration time was a bit shorter on the first few uses, but after some time it's exactly the same as the original battery. I could find it here (Brazil) for over $150, so this one showed to be an excellent buy. Absolutely none. It was my first buy here on DX and I was VERY ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPGoXBR on 08/26/2010

It's working very well with my Acer Aspire 5920. Very nice price. It came with a really nice pack, in a anti static bag. The box came with a foam protecting the antistatic pack. Nice! A bit larger than the original, but it was not a problem. Didn't come with a paper or manual, but it was not a problem either. It works with Acer Aspire 5920 very well ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections