DX » Community » Reviews » 2-Piece Silicon Case for Wii-mote Controller and Nunchuck Yellow
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by manytwos on 05/02/2013

Pros: Four bucks, two pieces, where else can you get this but online? Very durable and bright mango colour is so cute so all my nieces and nephews fight for it. Still holds up after a year of having this item. I don't recall funny plastic smell when I first received it. Cons: Bit snug, not easy to put on, but that is the nature of things if you... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by Sikakone on 11/25/2008

Pros: Great prize and keeps your mote and nunchuk safe from scratches and dirt. The colour is the same as it is in the pictures. Cons: The IR camera needs more padding like the official sleeve has. Like said before sleeve needs to be wiped with denaturated alcohol to get it less slippy. The sleeve for the original nuchuk fits nicely but for the... Read more

0 0
  • posted by seem666 on 04/26/2008

Pros: - really nice more color choice then at the local shop - fit nicely on the controller Cons: -build quality could be better but it is nearly the same as my other case. -a little slippery at first but i wiped them with denatured alcool and they got sticky as the nintendo bumper sleeve. OtherThoughts: Bottomline: this is a nice product and i... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections