DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB to SATA Adapter Cable with 2.5" Plastic SATA HDD Case
  • 5 star 8 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 18% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byderryp7r on 03/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought it for some hdd i've got here and for my 3'5 dvdrom unit,with hdd works great check my review in video of write speed and another view cons for spanish language consumers la compre por algunos discos duros de 2'5 que tengo por aquí y por una dvdrom... Read more

2 0
  • posted bypmshah on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works exactly as described. Casing is well made and strong. Protects the drive. In case of ALL 4 of my drives did not require second USB power supplement. The cable is very flexible and the quality is much better than I had expected. Cons:None that I encounter... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydewwolf on 02/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works with plug in and play, didnt break, extr cord if you need more power. i had an old 2.5 hdd from my laptop that was no longer working, so i put it in my desktop and have been happy ever since. absolute great solution if your laptop dies. Cons:cord may not be long e... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypatodox on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Simple to connect, I've used with SATA and SATA2 disks, without presenting any problems. With 5400 RPM disks only need to use the main USB connector, with disks of 7200 RPM or higher is required to use two USB ports, regardless of disk size. The plastic case i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymynameismartin on 12/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Very easy to use. Just plug it it and you're good to go. - Very handy plastic case. - Indicator lights for power and access. - Surprisingly high quality. Cons:- None. Works exactly how it's supposed to. OtherThoughts:Very useful adapter. Highly recommended. Works with... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymiriamc14 on 09/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It does the job!! In just a few seconds y got it connected and working!!! It´s really cheap and made an external hard drive from just a bronken notebook! Cons:Instructions only came in chinese, but not needed at all OtherThoughts:This helped me recover th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynerdmor on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The case is actually very sturdy and can be used to store a Notebook HD in a safe way. The cable actually works with good speed and can be used as a way to backup important data out of dying notebooks. Cons:It has a cable that MAY be too short for you, dependi... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysandrocosta2009 on 06/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It´s a very good adapter. I tried to connect 2 hard drive sata 2.5" e works fine. I tried use with a sata 3.5 e don´t work. later i find: needs external force. just pluag an play Cons:Don´t work with sata 3.5" was bad, but with this pr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySuperSchenkcom on 06/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This cable makes it easy to connect 2.5" sata drives. With my old case i had to unscrew 8 tiny screws swap drivers, after i was done i had to put back the old drive and assamble everything again. The cable isn't too long so it is easy to take with you. Th... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWillFreitas on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fine adapter, easy to use and very practical. Simply plug behind the hard drive that the system automatically recognizes. For Brazilian customers: Otimo adaptador, facil de usar e muito pratico. Basta encaixar atras do disco rigido que automaticamente o sistem... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections