DX » Community » Reviews » Dual USB to SATA Adapter Cable with 2.5" Plastic SATA HDD Case
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaehwan on 07/20/2013

Easy to use, just plug in your computer and SATA HDD, then you can start to read and write anything in your HDD. The cable itself is not too long or too short to me, a credit point, so that my table is not full of wires :D The adapter cable itself is very good. However, the HDD case given is not so presentable,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykaehwan on 07/17/2013

I have bought several adapters before. However, this is the best one i have ever owned! The quality is nice. The best thing is that, the price is damn cheap. You won't regret to purchase this adapter in dx.com :) So far i didn't have found any cons about the adapter. Only that the plastic case looks ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIdan85 on 07/08/2013

This is really awesome actually! I took this old hard drive I had and connected this adapter to it, and instead of throwing the old hard drive away, I now have a fully functional portable usb hard drive! none. it's exactly what I was looking for. there are so many of these adapters on DX, and some are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byderryp7r on 03/15/2013

I bought it for some hdd i've got here and for my 3'5 dvdrom unit,with hdd works great check my review in video of write speed and another view cons for spanish language consumers la compre por algunos discos duros de 2'5 que tengo por aquí y por una dvdrom ,con los hdd va muy bien fuuuuuu it doesn'... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bypmshah on 02/19/2013

Works exactly as described. Casing is well made and strong. Protects the drive. In case of ALL 4 of my drives did not require second USB power supplement. The cable is very flexible and the quality is much better than I had expected. None that I encountered. I am pretty sure that the cable cost is what ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydewwolf on 02/13/2013

works with plug in and play, didnt break, extr cord if you need more power. i had an old 2.5 hdd from my laptop that was no longer working, so i put it in my desktop and have been happy ever since. absolute great solution if your laptop dies. cord may not be long enough for whatever use you may need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypatodox on 01/22/2013

Simple to connect, I've used with SATA and SATA2 disks, without presenting any problems. With 5400 RPM disks only need to use the main USB connector, with disks of 7200 RPM or higher is required to use two USB ports, regardless of disk size. The plastic case is quite strong, the 2.5 "disks fit perfectly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymynameismartin on 12/28/2012

- Very easy to use. Just plug it it and you're good to go. - Very handy plastic case. - Indicator lights for power and access. - Surprisingly high quality. - None. Works exactly how it's supposed to. Very useful adapter. Highly recommended. Works with 2,5" HDDs which is common is PS3s, laptops etc.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bymiriamc14 on 09/30/2010

It does the job!! In just a few seconds y got it connected and working!!! It´s really cheap and made an external hard drive from just a bronken notebook! Instructions only came in chinese, but not needed at all This helped me recover the information from my brother´s broken notebook for just ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynerdmor on 09/03/2010

The case is actually very sturdy and can be used to store a Notebook HD in a safe way. The cable actually works with good speed and can be used as a way to backup important data out of dying notebooks. It has a cable that MAY be too short for you, depending on your working environment. I would not recommend ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections