DX » Community » Reviews » Hanging Car Air Vent Mount Holder for Cell Phone / Navigator - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Useful Easy to use solid
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAndrewRoffa on 01/24/2015

Pros: The mount has great grip onto the air vent and has good grip onto your cell phone. You can put it on your air vent horizontally or vertically what ever you prefer. Cons: It's a bit squeaky , but a drop of oil fixed that problem. Applying it to your air vent can be a bit difficult because of... Read more

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bykcrnee on 01/21/2015

Very simple and rather cheap mobile holder, almost invisible when mounted at the car vent.

Impression:Useful;

0 0 0

• posted bygikospider82 on 01/21/2015

good quality, easy to use, solid. not too much to add, the holder is as described and works perfectly with my iphone and HTC.

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byDavidlag on 01/20/2015

I tried a lot of holder since I try to find the best and this just might be it. Very easy to use, holds the phone well, simple and doesn't break. Great value for money.

Impression:perfect,Useful,Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted by9008624 on 01/18/2015

Really good phone holder. Every needed part is rubbered, holds phone as it should! Satisfied :-)

Impression:good,Useful;

0 0 0

• posted byhrigteri on 01/10/2015

Pros: this is a simple holder for you phone which you can put anywhere on your air vent in your car, so you do not have to stick it to the window, resulting in it being in your viewing space. In my car the window is also too far away, and this holder is closer to me, so I can see the phone screen... Read more

Impression:good,Useful,solid;

0 0 0

• posted byrandom85 on 11/05/2014

Pros : small, cheap, universal attachment on grid, even works with my big samsung note 3 (with flip cover) Cons: If the phone is too heavy it may slightly move because of the weight but it won t drop off. i highly reccomend this object, it does its job, its not fancy and its cheap.

Impression:Easy to use;

0 0 0

• posted byNitroNL on 06/28/2014

This cell phone air vent mount holder is easy to attach and detach without tools, and it does not leave marks. Very handy when you often drive different (rental) cars. The build quality is very good and the phone grip is firm; the phone never falls off by itself. It's Apple-like minimal design on... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytsudaum on 05/27/2014

Super light, easy to install, works for every phone, very good grip, my phone havent fall yet and i bet it will not fall. I can put and remove the phone with just one hand. The rubber parts are very soft so it doesnt scratch the phone The rotating system is a little bit lose, so when you go some... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections