Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byporcustocus on 12/22/2014

es de muy buena calidad, no se rompe ni se ensucia rapido, es facil de lavar y ademas es del mismo color que el wiimote original Read more

Impression:es perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted bykkiidd on 09/03/2013

The product is what the picture represents. Do not have manufacturing defects or workmanship. Does what it promises to do. Not have the same way to close the original. Seems to be more easily opened by a child, is not so sure. Anyway is what promises to be, the photo has demonstrated this form of closing.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycontactbg on 06/28/2011

Strap adjusting is done by non-lockable plastic piece. Easy and fast to use, but during use, gradually slides away. Build quality is ok. Dimensions are the same as with original Nintendo strap. Soft and comfortable feeling. The strap stretches a little. So, it does not cut your skin Too white. So, it ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPatrik28 on 03/19/2010

- Strap adjusting is done by non-lockable plastic piece. Easy and fast to use, but during use, gradually slides away. - Build quality is average. The textil-part width varies a little bit and it looks like used. - Dimensions are the same as with original Nintendo strap. - Soft, comfortable feeling. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydandandademon on 06/28/2009

really cheap its a little bit hard to get the string through the whole but its still pretty easy yo put on but it was designed for the wii A simple strap for your Wii-mote, nearly identical to the one you get from Nintendo. It does the job fine and is quite comfortable. If you're looking for an identical ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymboy32 on 04/30/2009

really cheap works on lots of things like a gba ds psp matches my white ds its a little bit hard to get the string through the whole but its still pretty easy yo put on but it was designed for the wii none i have found nothing wrong yet none i have found nothing wrong yetnone i have found nothing wrong ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byyueki on 05/15/2008

A simple strap for your Wii-mote, nearly identical to the one you get from Nintendo. It does the job fine and is quite comfortable. If you're looking for an identical strap to the Nintendo one, this strap will not match up to it. Compared to the Wii strap that you get with the Wii console, this one is ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections