DX » Community » Reviews » Genuine Zippo Copper Oil Lighter - Abyss Logo (Purple)
  • 5 star 10 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHagamon on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is one sweet looking, genuine zippo lighter! I bought this one over three years ago and it's still rocking! The price is really cheap compared to what I would have to pay in local stores. Comes with a cool box and with even a cooler guarantee-note! It had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRomoan on 07/21/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its original Zippo: reliable, strong, very good quality. I always wanted to have one, I love the smell of the oil when lighting the cigarette. Cons:It'a a little annoying to have to clean the fingerprints all the time. Everything but antiglare OtherThoughts:It... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytechnoibo on 04/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is a kind of different model which zippo has.So it is a cool product.The quality is the best because it is a ZIPPO.It's colour is very exciting I think.The price is very good.In my country it is very expensive to buy.So this quality and this price is very very proper... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKathya on 12/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:arrived Cons:I was waiting one month to learn that there was one, of products.I had to swap 2 and cancel 1. The communication is very time consuming and confusing, disliked this transaction. Check the history and understand. OtherThoughts:I was waiting one mon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byglauciams on 10/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice lighter! identical to the original. The color is AMAZING! People get really amazed, especially when I tell them how much it has costed. Cons:Fingerprints stay all over it. But if you scratch on your clothes, they are gone. You have to buy the liquid to charge... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPalikka94 on 09/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is VERY high quality fake, but definetly not genuine. Paint and logo are long-lasting. I've had this zippo about two months and used it almost every day about 10 times to light up my cigarettes. Cons:It's a fake. Logo on the bottom of the zippo seems to be... Read more

1 0
  • posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Best genius girl zippo on DX. Original, quality is out of question. Female color, perfect for girlfriend gift. Just fil it and roll out :) Cons:Cons for original zippo? No way. Except, beware that some girl doesn't steal it from you :) OtherThoughts:Comes in a box which... Read more

0 0
  • posted byopendulo on 10/17/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:My best buy from Deal Extreme so far. It's definetly a Zippo, i have bought some from US and the quality is the same. The cover is so bright and well made that made me drop some tears. The case was intact, with the warranty details, manual and other items. It's... Read more

5 0
  • posted bybatata1234 on 03/30/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- I'm pretty sure it is original, can't find any flaws in mine. - Very nice purple color! So, the pros of having a Zippo, in general: - Lifetime Warranty - Doesn't goes out on wind - Easily rechargeable - Almost all parts are replaceable Cons:Due to it's paint... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTendo8002 on 03/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- really nice surface (i love it's purple gloss) - very good price (in my country it's way more expensive) - seems to be genuine, has all the genuine markings, made of quality materials - lifetime guarantee Cons:-the shutter is bit loose when it's closed compared to my ot... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections